Would you date a bisexual?

Just wondering cause I'm afraid people won't want to if I come out.

Most Helpful Guy

• hahahahahaha of course i love bi girls they're my favorite :) its nothing to be ashamed of. it just means you like tits and ass just as much of me which means we have more in common haha

• lol, cool.

• also if you've ever dated a woman before you're probably a cooler person than most women because its kind of a humbling and frustrating experience. bi girls can empathize and understand men in a way straight girls will never be able to.

• yeah, i know. noticed that with friends and other people.

What Guys Said 26

• As long as she knows that making out with other girls is still cheating.

• Yes I would. And I don't have any respect for people who wouldn't.

• I personally wouldn't, it's not that I have anything against bisexual people, it's that I'd haft worry about her cheating on me with another man but also her cheating on me with another woman.

• I personally don't think bi people are at higher risk for cheating than anyone else. Many people think because they're attracted to both genders, there's double the number of opportunities to cheat, but that's just not the case. I'll post the same thing I said on an opinion below: To be twice the odds, as many women would have to be willing to reciprocate as men, but guess what? The majority of people are straight, and that applies to women as well. In my opinion, if someone is a cheater, they won't not cheat because of a very slightly lower amount of opportunities. So I HIGHLY doubt bi people are significantly more likely to cheat (unless you have actual evidence other than just theory?)

• yeah. I mean I've experimented a bit in my younger years so I can't really judge. As long as they want to be dating me and I know that then I am good with it. Of course if they go off and sleep with a guy or a girl while I'm dating I still consider it cheating.

• No.

A girl that can have fantasy on both male and females is the last thing I would date. No offense to them though, I respect bi-sexuality.

• why is that an issue?

• It certainly isn't twice the odds of being cheated on. It's probably not even significantly more. To be twice the odds, as many women would have to be willing to reciprocate as men, but guess what? The majority of people are straight, and that applies to women as well. And anyhow, you're still making assumptions. In my opinion, if someone is a cheater, they won't not cheat because of a very slightly lower amount of opportunities. So I HIGHLY doubt bi people are significantly more likely to cheat (unless you have actual evidence other than just theory?)

• I guess both of you haven't read about Freud and the inherent high possibility that every human is born bisexual and is then taught to be hetero or homosexual...

Either way, unless you're unfamiliar with probability concepts you should know the basis of probabilities is about giving equal chances to a choice, not its nuances... Nuances which doesn't really matter since cheating doesn't necessarily imply reciprocate depending on what kind of meaning you give to it.

There is a study proving that bisexual have higher rates of sexual activity.

Again I don't see the point in this argument, I make a point because I know about the words I am using. The fact that you feel different from the meaning of a word doesn't make it any relevant to what my point is about.

• No

,,,,,,,

• why?

• No, that wasn't her, it was me, because you are evidently a homophobic jerk and that deserves a downvote.

• it is natural and we have lots of evidence proving so. i respect that your religion though but just please don't force it onto the LGBT community.

• Yes ofcourse, i mean i am into girls to right? That is just another thing we would have in common haha.
    '
    As long as she commits to me i don't care if she is straight or bisexual, both is totally fine with me. As long as she is not a lesbian (In a non bisexual way) because then i would feel betrayed.

• I have and we are very close friends she is wonderful.

• I dated one once, and would not mind doing so again, but she wanted to be dating me and her ex girlfriend at the same time and when I said no she stabed me in my rib cage with a dagger, and I will say this about her in short, the bitch is freaking nuts (I'm still in the hospital from the attack) so as long as something like this does not happen again I will date one again

• no prob about sexuality basically

• I would, sure.

• Don't see why that would be a problem.

• sure. bisexual doesn´t mean, she´s unfaithfull, does it?

• Well so many girls I know are bi or at least bi curious I don't really care. I like girls so much it would be nice to have a partner that would share my intrests actually. Lol

• Yeah I think I would, and not for the threesomes (although that would be ok as well)

• I'm considering dating a Pansexual girl now (they're the same thing as bi, really). However, it wouldn't be prefered for me. So guys are really into bi girls, I'm kinda the opposite.

• It wouldn't really change my opinion of a girl if I learned she was bi. I

• I almost dated one actually, so I don't see what the problem would be

• I'd date one, why not?

• just wondering cause there are a ton of homophobes in this world.

• I guess, but I think most guys around our age don't really care.

• good to know

• No problem to date with lesbis... :D they are hot n confident ones..

• Not lesbians, bisexual women. Lesbians ain't gonna date you, it's kind of in the definition.

• they do. lesbians are only attracted to girls. bi is both genders.

• Lesbians are exclusively attracted to women.
      Bisexuals are attracted to men and women.

• Yes if they but only if they liked me and no one else.

• Why is that necessary to state? It applies to everyone, doesn't it?

• I would. It's probably my preference.

• yes I have and would, talking from a mens mind we like it as it gives as hope she will bring a female in to join the fun

• As long as she knows that what I constitute as cheating on me with a guy is the same thing as I constitute cheating on me with a girl.

• Just so you realize that many guys won't have you for an LTR or a spouse. There have been polls on here that show as much. many reason including it is just one more big variable in a complicated relatinship.

• It's already enough to worry about other guys aka wolves... now girls too? I have nothing against bisexuals but I wouldn't date one.

• As a lesbian I wouldn't go near a bisexual woman dating a man just saying.

• thanks, cipher42. thats correct

What Girls Said 15

• No. I am already paranoid over men wanting to be with other females. Imagine having to compete against both genders.
    Plus, what if he decides that he prefers penis more? No, I won't take my chances.

• If I knew the person was bi? No, never.

• why?

• If I don't like gay marriage... then I don't like it and that is that.

• Not liking and insisting on banning are two different things. You can have your private opinion, but that shouldn't prevent you from recognizing that legally it's ridiculous to deny gay people equal rights.

• Nope. Dating is hard enough as is, to complicate it with the fact that I don't which sex I am competing with.

• I wouldn't. But that's no reason to hide who you are. Some people will care, others won't. It's best for both parties to be up front about it before emotions develop.

• Yes that doesn't mean theyre going to be unfaithful or that they need both a man and a women. It just means they're attracted to both, not that they need to be in a relationship with both.

• I honestly wouldn't mind dating a bisexual

• I would not. But that's just me.

• No I woulnd't. That's gross. i'd constatnly be worrying about aids

• Nothing wrong with it nor am I judging. But no I wouldn't.

• If they don't flirt with anyone else. Just like a normal relationship then yeah, probably.

• Yep. I'd be a hypocrite if I said I wouldn't lol

• I'm bisexual aswell , I just hide it from anyone but girls of coursec. .. im not going to lie sex is way better with a female 😊

• I would if she was faithful and monogamous and more into women.

• I would i dont see what's wrong with jt

• I wouldn't.
    I wouldn't want to compete against girls AND guys.