When should I text her?

So i met a girl through an dating app Sunday and we have been texting back and forth till yesterday when we both said goodnight to each other. I asked her out yesterday and she said yes. We are suppose to go out Monday but I'm not sure when i should text her again. I don't want to come off clingy nor don't want to be under her radar.

The place and time was confirmed

What Girls Said 1

• Hey if you like her then text her, she is probably waiting for a text from you. I know when I first met my boyfriend he would text me all the time and if he didn't I loved it because it showed he was interested in me.

So go ahead and text her but just don't text her all day asking what she doing because that will come off as clingy. But if you text her to see how her day was or night is going thats fine

What Guys Said 1

• You text her when you feel like texting her and when it's a relevant time to text.

I don't think there are any laws on when you should text someone, try not to worry about coming off as clingy and just be yourself. If you try to guard yourself so you don't come off as clingy you will be focused on being someone you're not!