What's wrong with me?

I've been working at this pizza place for about 4 years now and in that time I've worked with 2 other girls. We were all the same age and I was friendly with both of them. (They worked there at different times)

There's a driver where I work and he is a few years older than me. I've worked with him the full 4 years and he has always been really nice to me. We chat when he has something to talk about but most of the time its a hi bye kind of thing. We've never had any problems that I'm aware of. We used to chat more, he even sat and colored with me at work one time but now he goes home if there is nothing for him to do.

He ended up crushing on both girls we had worked with. They would hang out and party together. They both ended up turning him down and went on to date most of his buddies.

I know most of his friends, most of them know me, I get along with all of them. I even went out a couple of times with one of them. One of those girls he crushed on even told me I should go out with him. She tried to set us up but he didn't really catch on to what she was doing. My boss also tried to set us up.

What's wrong with me? Why doesn't he want to hangout with me? I wouldn't normally care to much but I think I might be crushing on him and its kind of been bugging me.

Also one of the girls he was crushing on was super thin and the other one was a little chunky but not real big. I only mentioned this because I'm a bigger person. Is that why? Because he's not so tiny himself!

What Guys Said 1

• It seems that he's just not attracted to you.

What Girls Said 0