Anyone have advice for getting a GF?

I am a 15 year old guy. I try to be as social as possible, but I cannot get any girls to like me. I am 5'4", and weigh 125 pounds. Does anyone have any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's going to sound cliché but be yourself. If you have a specific girl in mind then try to talk to her a little and slowly make your move. Girls like guys with confidence, and if you have the guts to go up to her when she's with friends and tell her "I just wanted to say you look really pretty today." she's bound to fall for you. If you are social with more than one girl at a time some might not "make the move" so to say because you talk to so many other girls. So be social but not too flirty with every girl, a lot of girls find that a turn off. I hope this helps!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• You could buy her a cheeseburger or something. Girls like cheeseburgers. Or pizza.

• I'm not talking about a specific girl in general, they all seem like they are trying to avoid me. It gets kind of irritating after a while. I am always polite, and frankly, it seems like they just blow me off.

• Get to working out bro. And don't concern yourself with girls so much. Being desperate is the most unattractive thing you can do.