What do girls want in a guy?

What do girls like in a guy that will influence them to date him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Being funny is incredibly important if I can make me laugh it's great. Also you should be romantic not like gushy and over the top but just little things that makes you sound like you have the ability to be romantic. don't be afraid to make a move, girls find guys who find them attractive more attractive.

What Girls Said 4

• Having a good personality and being funny. Girls like to laugh. Also, if you actually have the courage to talk to this girl in person. So I would say if you like a girl straight up tell her, and if she's interested then great!

• Funny
    Smart
    Caring and thoughtful
    In decent shape
    Decent looks

• Good looking but naturally. No fake tan or too much pruning.
    Funny. Always funny.
    And a nice level of confident and shy. No girl wants a guy who's too shy to socialise with and no girl wants a guy who think he's the shit.

• Everyone's opinion can differ. It just depends on what the girls type is. So maybe it's not what girls see in a guy, but what girls see in you. Be excepted for who you are, and don't change to be excepted.

What Guys Said 0