Shy girls or loud girls?

Loud meaning not obnoxious but more talkative and opinionated. Shy as in hard to talk to, but gets along with everyone

Updates:
I am loud
but at least I'm not afraid to stand for something

1|0
8|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Talkative and opinionated. I can't work with shy.

3|0
    0|0
    • No wonder you never approached me after all those glances I gave you when your back was turned. My god. I even wrote a secret letter that nobody knows about!

• awesome cuz thats me

What Guys Said 15

• I don't mind loud girls but can we agree that people don't have to open wide when they talk as if they are having a dental exam or something lol?
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../Myleene+Klass+Brace.jpg

I notice that a lot in the Americas.
    A bit of conservatism eh?

thehomemaderenegade.com/.../Cartoon.3.png

1|0
    0|0
  • Your definition of loud works. Shy girls need everything handed to them when it comes to socializing. You have a hard time knowing anything about her and such. A guy who doesn't mind controlling a girl will want a shy girl typically. The other guys into shy girls will find that the relationship is lacking something after a while.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well that was hurtful?
      I'm shy but I'm not controlling nor do I want things handed to me.

• Shy girls tend to end up being controlled, not be controlling. Plus they will be "too scared" to initiate conversations and will just let the good guys pass them by. @been_waiting

• Shy, if I wanted loud I would spend time with my sister

1|1
    0|0
  • Well it all really depends because i like shy girls because they tend to be very kind at heart and the mystery behind their personalities is intriguing as to the talkative and opinionated its good as well because normally they tend to always speak their mind and never be afraid of how to express thenselves, but if they can't control their level of expression and talk (as in talk like every 5sec non stop) then i might have to go to the pharmacy and pick up some aleve on the way back to my house

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on my mood!
    Shy girls could be cute, but they can get frustrating.
    Loud girls are more fun, but they get overwhelming.

0|0
    0|0
  • love loud girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls that are quiet, but who I can talk to easily.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer shy girls because they are usually more humble. Talkative are great too, it only becomes off putting when girls say stuff like "I'm a bitch so get used to it" but that would be off putting with a guy too.

2|0
    0|0
  • Shy girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Louder the better in bed

0|0
    0|0
  • i feel awkward around loud girls. talkative is fine but not loud. i am no loud guy so maybe that´s the reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the shy ones... our interests tend to match more often.

0|0
    0|0
  • shy girls like to laugh loud, smile, quiet at times

0|0
    0|0
  • I like shy women, I've always been attracted to those types.

0|0
    0|0
  • Females are all shallow and superfical.

0|0
    1|0
    • there's good and bad of all sexes, you cannot just stereotype everyone the same because you have dealt with bitches.

• Show All
    • I don't. And I'm a women. Therefore there ar elikely other women who feel the same way.

Don't so harsh on women, men can be as equally as shallow. Guys like young, trophy wife, super beautiful fit women, and the ones who are denying it are lying. Why do you think VS models are so famous? Because the male attention given..

• The movie magic mike was sure popular. Must a small percentage of guys that are visual. Women are are way way more visual. I get rejected cause they don't find me attractive physically. So there u have it. Women only care about looks.

What Girls Said 8

• I dont like loud people they annoy me like at school girls will be like " HAHAHA OMG DUDEE !!! " its like shut up i can hear you across the room im doing work but i do love talkative people ❤️

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not shy or loud.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can be shy and opinionated and loud and not opinionated. there's no correlation. Except shy people may be less likely to voice their opinions.

I'm very shy but extremely opinionated.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a bit of both

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm shy, but very easy to talk to. I listen better than most.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm a shy girl so they can like what ever they want but I ain't changing because once I open this trap I turn into miss mumble/studder so I just stay quiet personally

0|0
    0|0
    • You've got nothing to be shy about. Just practice.

• @MrScTi thanks I've been trying

• Oh and by the way I might be shy but I'm not gonna just sit there if I need to give my opinion on something I feel is truly wrong

• Its so hard to get the guy you like to notice you when your shy.

"NOTICE ME SEMPAI!'

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a equally mixed of both shy and loud

0|0
    0|0