Should I intentionally "sign up" with her, or would that be too obvious?

I don't know where to put this so we'll go just go with dating. Anyway I'm not going to go into too much detail about this because I don't know who may be using this site. Alright ANYWAY... There's this girl in my college class, she's attractive, and I've noticed her staring at me on occasions, and you know look away when I look at her, that kind of stuff. This has been happening for about 6 weeks. Ok, so the other day I finally did start a conversation with her, short conversation.. But we talked. So we talked ONE time.

Anyway.. Nowwww... Well for part of the class we have to sign up for well.. We can just call it "group work" something like that. So there's four people allowed in a "group." SO, during this "group" time we'd be probably be spending A LOT of hours together. I know she probably has some friends she will sign up with, but if I see her name should I sign up next to it? Or will this be obivous and she'll catch on that I was doing it intentionally. By the way there is 4 different sign ups. So if I write my name next to hers by all 4 that'll probably be obvious right? Maybe 1 or 2? Thoughts? If anything I said made sense...

What Girls Said 1

• I would wait a lititle bit to see if her friends sign up next to her. If they don't it may be a little obvious that you are interested in her but what a great way to get too know someone. I hope this helped.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm not sure how the sign ups work, but quite often teachers will help you fudge the system so you can get together. If that's not the case, I'd ask her to join a group with you, if she's into you, she'll probably be flattered.

• It's just like.. Here's the paper, put your name on it for the date and time you want whenever you want and that's it.

• Best I think you can do is ask her before the sign up day bro.