When a guy shows he does not care?

When a guy goes out his way to show that he doesn't care? My crush did that today... he knew I was mad at him and didn't want to interact with him anymore... but he contacted me anyway to ask me a question. .. do guys show they don't care cuz they r true dicks? or defensive mechanism?

Most Helpful Guy

• So are you getting mad intentionally to test him? i wouldn't deal with that

What Guys Said 2

• Could be either one of those. It depends on the people involved and the circumstance.

• Both. Just talk to him if you really care why he's acting like he doesn't.

What Girls Said 2

• I would assume no guy wants to be around a woman when he knows that she is mad at him. Just in case if you snap back at him or something like that. He would approach you when your in a calmer state.

• Well then he MUST have shit for brains lol cuz it was pretty obvious I was cuz I got mad through text and never texted him back after that. I just felt he called me up and was like "see I don't give a damn..." kinda hurt but oh well. Guess he's just a dick

• Yeah I'm going to stick with what I said earlier though. Is it still awkward between the two of you? He contacted you to ask you a question.

• Yes maam... and it was a stupid question.. we sorta work together and he asked for my bosses email when he had plenty of emails from him lol it was kinda awkward for me but it'll get better with time I suppose. He was kinda being rude too at same time like maybe he was pissed that I was pissed or REALLY showing that he's a true asshole. But regardless it did bother me how he was like whatever about the situation

• If you're saying he talked to you when you didn't want to be bother then that's a good thing.