Do guys like short girls?

I'm very short and I get called shorty a lot. I feel like no one is interested in me. Do guys like short girls?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Throw out your stilts, guys love short chicks.

• Don't undermine my opinion.

• you're goddamn right we do!

• Lol.😂 he soo right I don't know what kinda guy ur around but there nothing like the rest of us that for damn sure. like for instance I'm 6'4 I'm taller then most but I can't lie I love them little shortys Lol.😂 they're so ez ta pick up and do what ever with em😮😲😂

What Guys Said 96

• Petite girls are my favorite. Not that I'm all that picky, but short girls are a bit of a bonus for me.

• Petite is great. :)

• Maybe p*rn is the only place YOU'VE heard the word "petite", but that hardly makes the word strictly associated with p*rn , @SteamBuns. Believe it or not, they have entire sections in clothing stores under that label, and it's been in common use in French and English literature since the 17th Century.

• ... I've heard "petite" in a lot of places.

• There are plenty of guys who like short girls. i feel like the problem is girls in general like tall guys, but you have to base this in comparison to your own height. I am 6'2 and generally like girls 5'6 at the very lowest. I have had shorter girls closer to 5'' make a move on me and they may have been really cute, but at my height, it felt like I was with a child... but plenty of other guys like shorter girls, I know I am in the minority.

• i don't want to lie, and say i don't mind about girl's height.

truth is that i prefer girls who are taller than me and only

weird or not... i feel more comfortable that way

• i thought I was the only one OMG
      i was about to go to a church of every religion and get prayed on by their highest priest. after a year of therapy.

• Finally! Most guys are shorter than me and I'm not even that tall.

• Short girls are awesome!! For reasons I should not explain :P

• No, please explain! I want to know why I'm awesome!

• I'm also curious lol

• @BelleGirl21 @been_waiting

Our friendship means too much to me... I can't go in graphically awesome detail about the long list of reasons why I love short girls ᕙ (⇀‸↼‶) ᕗ

• Lots of dudes LOVE short girls.

Me personally, I really only care that I'm taller than she is. If she's happens to be several inches or more shorter than I am, then that's a plus.

• I love short girls, I would do anything for a beautiful short girl.

• yes of course. I myself happened to find short girls very attractive , in matter of fact you are lucy

• Height doesn't matter that much to me, for example I find a short girl very attractive. I like her breast, face, hair, the way she touched me even she was only 5 feet 1 inch.

However I prefer taller girls because they look appealing to me with long legs and hair and slim body type. With taller girls I mean 5 feet 7 inches, I guess this is relative to my height.

My point is this is not really important for guys.

• Yes because they are good at bj lol Don't know why :)

• Were the short chicks that gave you head by chance fat as well?

• No just normal size girl. I can't go for fat girls because I am slim don't want to get squashed :)

• I'm curious as to how a girl's height would have any impact on the quality of her blowjobs...

• I think shorter ladies are very attractive. I enjoy cuddling with them much more than a woman my own height or taller. I prefer the fit

• I'm pretty tall (6'3) so I wouldn't want to date someone too short. It would be awkward for both of us whenever we even wanted to kiss let alone how much extra effort would have to go when we're in bed. But overall I think guys don't have a problem with short girls. Girls being too short appears to not be as much of a problem as a girl being too tall when it comes to dating. It's vice versa for guys. I wouldn't date anyone under a foot below me. It has nothing to do with attraction is just has to do with practicality. Kelly Stables is 4'11/5'0 and she's really attractive.

• I love girls, period. Tall, short, black, white, orange, skinny, fat, cute, not cute and everywhere in between.

• Yes but it depends on how short.
    If your not from my country and your considered short we might have a little issue lol. That is because i am 188cm (6 feet 18) which is a reasonably average size over here and these days maybe even a little on the short side.

• Yes, short is fine for girls.

• I'm around 6'4, skinny, dark blonde.

It's definitely annoying and a turn-off when I see a girl who's wearing way too much make-up, a skanky outfit, and ridiculous high-heels that make this dumb bitch way taller than she actually is, to the point that it makes me think, "Bitch who the fuck do you think you're fooling? You're short and that's never going to change, so stop trying to deny it and accept reality."

Conversely, I see many short girls that look fine indeed, who don't dress like skanks and aren't so paranoid about their height that they wear ridiculous high heels. Now if only I could find me a 5'0 blonde girl to be my wife... or maybe a petite latina... Seems like they're becoming so scarce nowadays...

• I'm a short dude (5'5") so yeah, I love short girls. I don't see myself with a 6'2" Amazon lol!
    But seriously, size doesn't matter, we all are unique and different. Be happy with what you have and make the most of it. Be yourself, be confident and people will love you for who YOU are. God bless!

• I'm 5'11 and I love the size difference when dating a short girl (I consider short under 5'2). I have no idea why I like it, but I do.

Don't sweat about your height. As physical preferences go, height is probably one of the things that matters least to dudes. Might feel a little inferior if you're bigger than we are, but that probably won't stop us from finding you sexy.

• What does height matter? The girl I did not marry (circumstances beyond direct control - got posted somewhere else ) was 4'11" and about 32 kg. sopping wet. We both moved on. But 30 years later we still talk, and meet up for a drink sometimes. Short girls are fine.

• Yes, short girls have game. I've liked a handful of them, not going to let a cutie go because she's 1ft shorter than me.

• I could be attracted to short girls, but I'm 6'4" and I like being able to hug, kiss and be able to hear them in crowded places. I think it could be a deal-breaker for me.

• *reads 6'4* yeah that would be a tad awkward for someone on the shorter side lol

• I've seen guys who usually like to be at least one head taller than his girl, and I kinda follow with that rule a little, too.

• It's a lot tougher for short guys, trust me.

• Having a short girl is such a turn on lol I don't know why but it just is, than again all the girls I've ever dated were shorter than me. Never dated a tall one but I'd love to try it out once

• Small and petite are my type. I'm not a towering guy either so I guess that is what i gravitate towards due to my similar physical stature.

• They are easy to lift in the bedroom:D

• i had this girl for a class who had to be about 4 foot 9 or 10. i am 5 9 so i don't know how weird it would look but she would look at me so much that i knew that she was interested in me. it was too late when i decided to finally talk to her because she had disappeared. i still haven't seen her till this day. i am sad she was cute as fuckkk. she even smiled at me when she held the door for me one time :*( why do u sguys torture ourselves...

• short girls are "all that" luv to hug and have those pretty petite eyes looking up at me mmm instant boner

• Yes, it comes from an innate desire to protect& provide... which was man's primary role when he was a caveman.

• Not too short. Maybe 5 inches below me is the limit. If she has a cute face tho, fuck everything!

• Height is not a relevant stat for me. I love women short, tall and everywhere in between.

• More from Guys
    66

What Girls Said 25

• No they don't.

• us short chicks are cute lol

• Haha sure does seem like it. I get teased a lot because of my height, but it also seems like I get a lot of stares too.

• just thinking of a short girls makes my Dik jump lik a Rabbit

• So do I and its always males who tease me. I'm actually 4"11 but I like to round up and say 5 foot lol.

• tall guys love short girls but they'll soon wonder why their son 5'6 and can't make varsity. Hahaha TALL GIRLS REPRESENT WOOOOOOWOOOOOOO

• Haha this was kinda rude but hilarious... Yeah it's true though I'm gonna have kids and they'll end up being 6'5++

• exactly! hence why any kid i have will be with a woman of decent height.

• I'm 5'1". Most guys I've talked to have said that they prefer short girls, but a couple have liked tall. I've just learned to embrace my shortness. I don't get bothered by short jokes. I even make them about myself sometimes. I like being short most of the time. :)

• Some guys might like short girls. But being short sucks at lot since reaching for stuff is impossible so you have to stack everything up just so u can reach it. Like in grocery stores I have the climb the shelves because they just have to put the stuff i need at the very top shelves. Then at shoes stores same thing so I have to take flip flops that are being sold and try knocking the box I'm wanting down and try to catch it. XD

• Beauty comes in every shape, size, and form. If you are attractive, the guys don’t care how short/tall you are. ;D

• I think so. Being short is awesome. I'm about average height but I did go through a stage where I was short. Some guys may not be a fan, but that's ok because there's still plenty of them who do.

• 0|0
  • I'm short and I get ask out a lot and they call me cute (which sux cuz they tease me so much I get mad which aperantly they find it more cute)

• I hear a lot of guys commenting saying they love shortness on females.

• I think so, it makes them feel more masculine

• Well, most guys would prefer a shorty over a tall-ass chick who towers over them.

• If you are attractive sure

• Of course guys do like how some guys like tall girls. it all depends. im 5'0 but there are tons of girls near my height or shorter. i think there's so many of us that they dont really care much

• One of my friends, she's cute and just under 5ft tall. The guys all love her and stare:)

• I' 5,4 but I'm frpm the Netherlands so I'm pretty damn short compared to all the other girls here and I do not think it's pretty since trousers look weird on me :(

• Hot! I have a friend that is 5'2.. yes please.

• I'm 4'9 3/4" tall! And hubby loves me because I'm "fun size"!

• Yes, they do. A lot actually.

• guys like rich girls period period period. get real otherwise, you will be living in a dream world.

• How short are u?

• I hope so or I'm screwed 😂

• i am short, too. i am 1.56 m.

• Short girls are cute and sexy until they stand beside a hot tall model. Then they're like a little potato. Lmao

• I always noticed guys being interested in short girls, including me, who weren't too skinny. I think it might be a few reasons. First of all, I noticed guys these days liking girls who aren't too skinny yet not fat, as in they like a big but firm but and larger breasts. With a shorter girl, those things are achieved more easily. Second of all, girls like a rather big dick, and when those girls are small, the dick feels automatically bigger. Guys want to be sure the can satisfy their girl.