Guys. What do u think of girls with belly piercing?

Would u be turned on or find it disgusting? Does it leave a bad impression? Im 23 and is contemplating whether to pierce or not

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess it depends on the man, and maybe somewhat on his agegroup of when piercings were exotic versus overdone.

When I was a teenager, it seemed ALL the girls were getting belly piercings and they all wore these slutty looking midrifts.

I felt they were too loose, like they would give it up for anyone. Not that they would I guess, but its just the feeling. It was the early 90's. No, I can't say I liked them.

But you know what? It's 2015. Maybe piercings are kind of cool now? I've got no idea.

I think its more like what the statement a piercing gives off, and what that statement means at that time.

What Guys Said 5

• I really like nose studs, ear piercings and small lip studs. My position on belly piercings is a bit weird... I don't like the dangly chain kind O>O and it only looks good on certain body types. But I really like a simple piercing on some girls' belly buttons, very sexeh. Really the only big no's for piercings to me that I can think of at the moment are tongue, bull ring, nipple, anything downstairs, obnoxious lip rings and so on. Stay classy San Diego.

• What do I think of a teenager going on 23? Mixed priorities.. not someone I could ever take serious.

• I think piercings are hot.

• Its person to person, purely opinion

• I m not into piercing except of nose and ears on girls... !!!

Others are gross... :-

What Girls Said 0