Help getting the girl I love PLEASE HELP?

I have a different way when it comes to dating I look for love not just looks and I have been searching for the ONE the only girl I ever want and I know that some others have had the exact same thoughts as me and only 1 month ago today I met a gorgeous, stunning and beautiful girl and her personality is even more so and I really like her, almost love her and I know this because I have dreamed about a girl exactly like her, I need help getting her to be my girl I just don't know what to do we do speak to each other but not all to time and I just want to be able to hold her in my arms

Most Helpful Girl

• When you love a girl, sometimes it is best just to tell her, even if you are not sure if the feeling is mutual. It's best if you do, and not hold back for too long, or she might start thinking differently about your feelings toward her.

Choose the right time and place. This means approaching her when you are going to be able to talk to her in relative privacy and things aren't going to be rushed. For example, don't run up to her when all her friends are around in between lecture changes or moving from one class to another. She'll be rushed and feel put on the spot. Choose a quiet time when she's alone and the two of you can feel at ease.

Take it easy. If she says "no", don't get angry with her. Respect her reaction. If she doesn't love you back, your life isn't over; it may hurt, but that's how she feels. You cannot force someone to like or love you. Love is something that happens, it cannot be planned or drummed up on cue.

What Girls Said 2

• tell her how you feel. your 15 though you have plenty of time

• umm i would help you if i knew how

What Guys Said 1

• Buy her a mango juice in July, she'll fall in love with you.