How do you know when you've found "the one"?

How do you know? What if you feel like you have and they just don't seem to feel that same way? What if you made a mistake and you didn't chose them when they did and they no longer see you as that person? How do you know if thats the person you should spend your life with?

Most Helpful Guy

• don't be in a rush, just take things as they come, for some people it took years before they knew that the person they were with was the one they wanted to be with, its not like the movies or books, everyone is different, there is no set way of things, just enjoy the relationship and see where it goes, if you spend your time worrying if this is or is not the one you will miss all the good stuff and most likely end up breaking up because you were too busy thinking about stuff when you should have just been enjoying the moment

What Guys Said 3

• Come up with a list of the five things you like the least about them. Now multiply how bad each of those are by five-fold. That's what it's going to be like when you're married.
    Are you honest with each other? Do you constantly think about the other? If you cannot logically think how things could get better between you, then that's how you know.

• You can not tell because there aren't any labels on them.
    From what I call "the one" is when she forgives you no matter what mistake you've made and come back at you again even after a fight between you and her.

• I thought I had found t 'the one', but she eventually cheatded one me.

There is no way to tell. Someone can seem like 'the one', but only until they leave or you let go of them.

What Girls Said 0