Is this why im never asked out?

Im 140 lbs. And it shows... also i have "pig skin" bumps on my body. I've recently wondered if that's why im never asked out. Bc i have weird shaped legs and they're fat and i have saggy arms and bumps everywhere. I mean am i never going to get married? Am i going to die a virgin?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you reek of low self esteem, that's probably one big part of it... try working on yourself to increase your self esteem. Working out has the benefit of making you both look AND feel better, so give that a shot. Anything but sitting around judging your "flaws" (which we all have, BTW)

What Guys Said 6

• meh... not all guys are that picky though. Half the people I know married people that I don't necessarily think were very good looking, but they sure love them. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all. You'll find someone, and most likely that person will not be the last one either.

• You may die alone, unless you settle for someone really low in status. However, you might have ugly kids and continue this vicious cycle.

• Guys look more towards a womans body instead of her face sorry how we are so I'm going to say yes. Guys can be picky for their sexual partner

• How tall are you again? By the way, the guy in the other room just established a new relationship with a girl who is probably ~160 lbs, but I can guarantee you that she is no longer a virgin. So, eh. It is probably a question of that who is interested in you doesn't know that they should make a move, as they don't know if you are interested.

Also, too much makeup is bad.

• Are you aware that studies have typically shown women are perceived as more attractive with makeup, and men do things like tip more often and higher if waitress is wearing it?

• You'd enjoy this one, though unfortunately it was only using one woman, but a reasonable amount of data on how at least makeup impacted her:
      nicolas.gueguen.free.fr/Articles/JCS2011.pdf

• @kheserthorpe they should have included pictures :p

• Guys are getting more shy these days in approaching women. U gotta do it urself if u wanna get with sumone. No 99% of the guys will approach u unless u do it urself. U nvr know when they are crushing hard on u

• Ok, first off. Yes.
    People are very shallow.
    Second off, don't jump to conclusions. You probably won't die a virgin just be patient and pursue people on your own.

What Girls Said 0