Has this happened to you on vacation?

I have never been on vacation but I have thought about saving money and going. But in the back of my mind I thought what if while I'm there I become interested in a girl.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to be emotionally prepared for the possibility of a vacation fling. It is incredibly common to "fall in love" on vacation, since when you are on vacation you are relaxed, care-free and easy-going in ways that you generally can't be in normal life, and everyone you meet is too. If you do meet someone that you click with, enjoy the fling but be prepared to say good bye when the vacation is over. If you're finding it difficult, remind yourself over and over again that what you had was not *real*, because essentially it wasn't.

Case in point: I totally fell in love with an Australian guy I met in Vienna last year. The night I met him was one of the best nights I've ever had in my life and I will never, ever forget him or the fun we had. We ended up meeting up again in Prague a few days later and had a wonderful time again. We have stayed friends on Facebook and if we're ever in the same area again, I'm sure we'll hang out, but we both know what it was, despite how deep and wonderful the short time we had together was. Neither of actually know what the other person is like back home, when they've got a job to go to in the morning, friends and family to consider, and other responsibilities and commitments.

• Well I go to Florida im just gonna enjoy the nice weather

• Its not the mindset its just if you go and while your there a girl catches your eye

• Or she comes up to you

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• I have kinda 'insulated' myself from becoming attracted to girls, at least for the time being. So no, I don't really worry about going on a vacation !

• Vacation is about enjoying the destination and activities and food.

• Lmfao dude, you're thirsty for girls like no other. Like, everything about you ties into girls in some way.

Just go on vacation and have fun/relax. You don't get interested in a girl that quick... that is called attraction and it's fixed by fucking them.

But you're so desperate, it's not hard to see why you "fall in love" with girls so quick. QUENCH YOUR THIRST, SON

• Dude I can't get no girls they think I'm ugly and repulsive

• Nope I'm definitely sure that's what the ladies think

• So then what are you worried about? They won't go for you anyway if they think that, so what's the problem here?