The more girls a guy sleeps with the more likely he is to cheat?

I started talking to this guy. He's 31 and I'm 23. He slept with 70 women. I'm not going to carry a relationship with him because I think men who have that many partners will probably cheat. Plus he has had 4 long term relationship, all that were over a year. So that's another reason why I feel like he would cheat
Do you agree or disagree?

Most Helpful Guy

• The most likely sign that he would cheat is if he cheated before. Having a lot of partners does not mean he will cheat.

What Guys Said 3

• In my opinion, the more people one sleeps with and the more relationships they have, the less likely it will work out.

Someone who has slept with 70 people comes off as a person who is unable to settle down, and the fact that they've had 4 long term relationships shows that so far they are unable to make a relationship last.

It may not be true, but it's likely the case and it is a risk.

• 70? Thats really unsanitary i mean damn!!! You best make sure he uses hand sanitizer and a hefty bag in his case O____O

• I gues... I've slept with a lot of girls. I cheat.

• Smh that's messed up
      Why do you get into relationships then

• That's disturbing

• @Asker
      Alright?

What Girls Said 4

• I would personally agree. Hell, I'm paranoid without them having any "number" at all, so knowing someone's been with 10+ people at our age would be too offputting for me. Like, I'm not gonna say what you can or can't do with your body and your life, but in terms of relationships, I don't like it.

• I don't think he cheats but he probably exaggerates. Make sure you both get tested and share paperwork before you do anything though. I don't know ask him how he managed to sleep with so many women. If he gives you a real answer he may be worth looking into but if he gives you a Rico Suave answer ditch before you're "71"

• I was thinking about asking to get him tested.

• You def should. If he's sleeping with that many girls he needs to get tested like once a week :/

• Lol yeah I agree completely

• I think it's pretty unfair to make that kind of a judgment about someone's likelihood of cheating.

I have had a lot of partners (not nearly as many as him, but a lot for a woman my age) and I would never dream of cheating.. I have had boyfriends in the past make the kind of assumption you are making and it was incredibly hurtful to basically be told "I don't trust you because you've had so many dicks in you".

• If he told you his number was 70, his actual number is one 3rd that and that might be more than actual.
    31 years old with at least 4 long term over a year relationships... putting him at about 16-26 being his sexual years... he is a guy so it is harder to find sexual partners unless he's rich, famous, or built like a brick shit house.

I am going to estimate that his actual number may be 10... but that might be a stretch.