Am I the only girl here that finds Asian Guys attractive?

I don't know but I've always gravitate more to Asian guys than others I love everything about them but its seems like on gag people loveeeee the Asian girls so much but not the Asian men? I guess its because I went to school in little China in Brooklyn but I don't know who else is with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• No there's plenty of you. I hope your not a fanatic though haha. The majority of females that like Asian guys, that I personally know; grew up in NYC. So yah.

What Guys Said 3

• You probably are. It's so rare.

• @Cocochanel is breaking non-azn hearts erryday.

Also guys over like... 23 or something.

• I'm Asian.
    Sup, girl?

What Girls Said 3

• I'm a white girl and the majority of the men I have been attracted to in my life have been white, but I have dated a couple of Asian men and find some of them very attractive. However, in general they are slimmer and a little more feminine than other ethnicities, which a lot of women do not find attractive. The ones I dated were taller than me and, while slim compared to most white guys, quite muscular.

• No Asian guys are hot :)

• it's obv. cuz they look better?