Booty call

this guy and I graduated from the same school together (small town) so I know him fairly well. we have the same friends go to the same parties etc. Well last Sunday we were flirting all night and then ended up hooking up. I didn't think much of it we were both pretty drunk, but I don't hook up at parties normally. so then he got my number from someone and we talked during the week and ended up bumping into each other friday. we hung out the whole night talked flirted etc. he randomly told my friend that he really liked me and well we hooked up again. we then hung out with friends sat and sun didn't do anything either night but talk and text each other all day. well last night I told him I was kinda feeling him while we were texting and wanted to know if it was mutual... he didn't text back? I'm not p*ssed or anything just confused?

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate when you text something to someone that is important to you, and then they don't reply back. If that happens, then that means they aren't on the same level as you. It's not like if you asked him over the phone. He would have to say something. But with a text, he can read it, feel like it's something he doesn't want to be bothered with, and not reply back. I think it's safe for you to assume that the feelings you have are not mutual. Doesn't mean that he doesn't like you but he doesn't feel the same way. You said you're not p*ssed, so that's good. Just let it ride and wait for him to text you back.

What Guys Said 1

• more than likely he's not looking for anything serious at the moment , that's what I kinda suspect . but it still sounds like he likes you so I'm a little confused as well . have you tried calling him ?

• No I kinda don't know if I should if I should give it some time...i got out of a 3 year relationship 10 months ago so I'm scared of rejection and he has been the first person I have let in...so I really like him adn don't want to loose him ya know!

What Girls Said 1

• maybe he thinks you want a relationship with him and right now he is probabaly not looking for that. just trying to have fun and date. don't text him back. wait till he textes you first. and if he textes back, don't bring up that topic again. wait like a month to let him know how you feel.