Is she a cougar?

Mother started dating a younger guy in his 30s. Is it normal nowadays? Or is playful as in cougars?

Most Helpful Girl

• Eww yea mine is doing something like this too. So horrible. But yea, it's kinda the fashion now.

• I agree horrible. the guy is almost my age and talking to me like we r friends... don't want to know.

• She would be lol. Imagine a guy her age getting a much younger girl, people always say he did well haha. Same for women, they feel good when it happens and is probably a confidence boost for them.

• Unfortunately that's not the only area where there seems to be a boost... glad I have my own place!

What Girls Said 2

• She could be. Besides my dad and he last ex my mom always dated younger men.

• How old is your mom?

• 55 why?

• Because being older doesn't necessarily make her a cougar, though being 20+ years older does.

What Guys Said 3

• Not sure why you feel she needs your permission. She's an adult

• Never said that was just curious If it were a trend as its unusual to me

• I would have usually thought the dude would have to be younger for it to be cougarism.

• thats not a cougar even if she was 90

• Find it annoying as the guy is barely older than me... I thought that cougar was elderly with youngster. ... like a trend nowadays

• it is a may December relationship however cougar behavior usually targets extremely young (closer to "barely legal") males but after about 30 or so u lose that status