Why is it so hard to tell between a girl who's being nice and one who likes you?

Is there a way to tell? Or is there no way to tell?

Most Helpful Girl

• A woman who just is being nice typically is not okay with going beyond personal space and probably seems the same way with most people

A woman who is interested in you will probably seem more nervous around you, make more eye contact/look at you a lot, and will have no problem with being physically close to you.

Of course this is just for the average woman and it varies from person to person. However, you will probably notice that with any woman who likes you, she will, in some way, act different towards/around you than she does with other people (a good or neutral different, not like an 'i hate you' different)

What Girls Said 5

• No is not its obvious because we are not the same with all guys unlike you'll you'll mke it difficult to tell... ill answer deeply if you tell me first what's the difference between your flirting and niceness because you guys for sure are more complicated

• I don't flirt so I don't know.

• Some of those are just friendly though. And not all girls will do all or any of those even if they like a guy.

• I'm a girl I know trust me we do at least the majority or I do and that's the most common behavior we get nervous around you too

• why can't you just ask her?

• watch her eyes carefully but dont start if it looks like she's checking you out then flirt back, if not, don't.

• Honestly I don't think its difficult.
    If she's a nice girl to begin with, then she may act more giddy or figet-y with the guy she likes.
    I'm a pretty nice person but sometimes guys mistaken it as me liking them and it just makes me feel uncomfortable when they think that. Towards the guy I like I am always having various reactions, and can seem more 'alive' than just plain 'nice.'

• Me personally if I like you I'll try to get your attention lol I know it sounds child like but, it works for me, I think it's harder to tell if a guy likes you personally

What Guys Said 5

• Not really a way to tell, I've seen girls say one sentence to guys and then tell me the really like the guy and hope he notices, and I had a girl text me all the time, come to see me where I work and always say she wanted to see more of me and missed me... and then be baffled why I thought she had feelings in return for me. There is no set answer, everyone differs, only way to know for sure how a girl feels is to ask them. Straight up honesty is always respectable.

• girls think they are being obvious when they are not. It's a typical read my mind play. If you can't read minds you may want to give up girls.

• Depends on the person. That's why being patient is extremely crucial and timing is essential to be with and get to know someone you like otherwise you'll be just passed off as a acquaintance/friend/hater.

• There's no way to tell, it's a risk you have to take.

• because the signs for flirtation and general kindness are exactly the same