How can I ask a guy out without being weird?

I like this guy and i dont know if he likes me but we've known each other since kindergarten and i really wanna go out with him so how can i build up the courage to ask or is it even worth it to ask at all. Please help meeeeee

• should ask
  • shouldn't ask

Most Helpful Guy

• Just ask him if he wants to hang out sometime. You'll never know unless you try. Life is too short so seize the moment.

What Guys Said 5

• just do it... even if he turns you down it will be one less thing to regret 10 years from now.

• Weirdest way would be not to ask him at all.

• Just ask. I thought my gf was a bit weird, I liked it!

• Of course it's worth it to ask. The worst thing you can do is nothing. Even if you are rejected, it'll feel better than keeping the feelings inside for another 3 months. And even so, it's unlikely you'll be rejected as most men are really shocked, happy, and interested to see a girl make the first move.

• u ask him nonchallaently

What Girls Said 2

• That itself is weird

• Everyone is scared of rejection.. men and women a like... just go with the flow.. as him to the movies calmly or to hang out.. make it not really sound formally to a date.. who knows.. maybe he'll say yes.. and if he doesn't just remember... "Things happen for a reason"