Is it okay to ask a man if he has ever cheated on a women? How do you go about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its okay, but no man that has cheated on a women will tell a new women that he has. Do you think he told the women he cheated on he was going to cheat? I don't think so.

• You're right

• best thing you can do is look out for signs he may have, or may do in the future, don't give anyone your trust or benefit of the doubt until they have earned it. Trust your intuition, if you get the feeling you can't trust him, its up to him to prove you wrong. If you are in a relationship with this guy, make sure you make it absolutely clear you will cut his balls off and leave if he even dares to think about another woman, let alone cheat :D

• I like the way you think
      I'm not with him yet

What Guys Said 3

• You can do that but the better way is to see if he has high morals, values that is if he is highly principled, if he is then you can be sure he is not a cheater kind of a man. It's better to watch his actions for a while until you are sure rather than just asking him.

• Its alright, although if he has, no guarantee he will be honest...

• oh a good question. first you need to understand cheating Emotional and physical. and the qualities that a person has that will make them more of a risk. look on google scholar. for the answers

What Girls Said 1

• I'd be careful about that. Bringing that up may lead him to think you don't trust him. On the other hand, is there a reason you feel the need to ask him this? Does he seem like the cheating type? If that's the case be cautious, or reconsider dating him. Anyhow maybe just drop hints that you don't take cheating lightly. If he is that type you'll be able to tell by his facial reactions. If he's not then I'm sure he will take your warning seriously 😜