How to keep him from getting bored?

I've been dating my boyfriend for a little over three months, and as time goes on, I see him get into spells of boredom.

And, I know I'm not the most exciting of people, but I'm not really sure what to do to keep him from being "bored".

I was thinking of doing those little things guys always say drive them crazy, like touching him certain ways (non sexually) or things like that.

Thank you. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are already bored then it's kinda useless to keep dating dude.
    Many old people who have been married for over 50 years still aren't "bored", so...

• Haha yeah, I'm not bored at all... He may be. But it's alright, we're a high school couple and will most likely break up anyways... I guess I'm simply trying to prolong our time together, and his boredom is kinda messing with that.

• Oh wow. You know you'll break up anyways? Seriously what is the point. Is this how everyone thinks? I am the only one who would date a girl with the possibility of maybe marrying her in the future?

• @DarkHumorRUs She's being realistic. Most relations will end, that doesn't mean you don't want it to last, it just means you're not deluded. The fact that a relationship will likely end doesn't mean you should be in it.

What Guys Said 1

• Try what you're thinking and see how he reacts.

What Girls Said 1

• Uhh... it probably helps when you actually talk, see and communicate with each other. Just a thought.

• We do talk quite a bit and communicate.. It was just out of curiosity and all that. But thank you for responding.

• Do you see each other?