Does he love me?

Met him 2 years ago, but we've never been so close as we are now.
I said: I love you, you love not.
He replied: I love you :P Brat

Then I asked him, do you love?
He replied: Of course I love you

This is the first time he says something like this.

I met him today, I was leaving and I said: Please say something so I don't feel insecure.
He said: I'm gonna miss you

Still, he doesn't want to give up on his dating sites profiles, and he logs in daily. thoughts?
I'm 38, he's 46

Most Helpful Girl

• You being insecure will only push him further and further away. If he said it already the first time there's no need to keep egging it on. Unless his actions prove otherwise, you should have nothing to worry about.

• And not wanting to give up his dating profiles? Actively using dating sites?

• I think that would be naive to think. A dating site is for finding dates, not friends.

• @beesod eh I don't do dating sites so I wouldn't know.

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like he likes you but doesn't want to commit to me. You should ask him what he wants. If you want a relationship then tell him you aren't interested unless he wants one too. If he wanted just you he wouldn't keep on dating sites.

Perfectly normal for you to feel insecure and I would be very careful until you know he wants to commit.

• I thought you were 20 cause your profile pic lol anywho what ivr learned as a teen was that just because someone says they love you doesn't mean they love you because most people play around. What I'm trying to say here is that love has to be proven.

What Girls Said 1

• Sorry, he is lying off his arse to you. Sounds like 'bad romance' to me.