Is it normal for my boyfriend not to talk to me for a few days?

My boyfriend usually texts me all the time but we haven't talked for 3 days so I'm wondering if this is normal or why he hasn't tried to engage in conversation with me?

The last two times we talked I texted him first so I don't want to keep being the only one starting the conversation. That's why I haven't texted him

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you tried texting him?

• The last two times we talked I texted him first so I don't want to keep being the only one starting the conversation

• I'll try talking to him about it thank you

• Thanks for the MHO! (:

What Guys Said 3

• He's not interested.

• He's the only one who can tell his reasons, but I'm pretty sure that it's not normal at all.

• I'm seeing a medical student. We would always text on an almost daily basis, for hours at a time when we could. The only reason I've refrained lately is because I worry about coming across as "clingy" - sometimes she's so busy with her studies that a message will go unread for a few days.

• That could be a possibility with me and my bf too thank you

• No problem. There's nothing more awkward than leaving unread messages piled up on someone's phone.

What Girls Said 0