How can I spend the night with my boyfriend without my parents knowing?

My boyfriends having a birthday party tomorrow and he's having it at a local hotel near me. He wants me to spend the night, but my parents obviously won't let me. I'm 19 years old and my boyfriend just turned 22. I'm very mature for my age, I have a job, I go to college, I also drive my brother and sister to their sport practices and take my aunt and pick her up from work. My parents don't trust me at all, yes, I've made mistakes were they haven't trusted me, but that was when I was 15,16,17 years old. I have never done anything sneaky for them to not trust me. They don't even trust me enough to say I'm going to the mall for a couple hours. They always think I'm doing something behind their backs. I'm super excited for my boyfriends party because I never get the chance to go out because of how busy I am and my parents know that. I want to be able to spend the night with my boyfriend without my parents thinking the worst. I told them I was spending the night at, a friends house only because I, know they would say no to my boyfriend, I know its wrong, but I never get a chance to see him so much and my mother wouldn't even let me visit him for his actual birthday today.(my car is in the shop, she wouldn't let me borrow her car) so since she doesn't believe me she said she's gonna drive by my friends house to see if my car is parked there and if it's not then she's gonna take it away from me. (I get my car back tomorrow) Since I'm gonna be at the hotel, my car obviously isn't going to be at her house and I don't know what to do. I wanna be able to spend time with my boyfriend, but if she's gonna check to see if my car is at my friends house then I'm screwed. Any advice please? I know this is disobeying her trust, but I feel that I'm mature enough to realize the desicion I'm making. I feel like I'm trapped. Please help me? *no matter what I say she won't agree to me spending the night*

Most Helpful Girl

• Parents always find out. Always. So what if she takes it one step further and not only decides to drive by but knock on the door to speak to you for whatever reason? Then what? I'm not trying to be a debbie downer because I have those urges too. I wanna do my own thing and it not be thought of as a big deal. You need to plan this out to the fullest if you're really going to do this.

What Guys Said 2

• Mmm.. you're over 18... do what you want

• Say that your friends house are far far away. You should use a taxi or bus to get there.

What Girls Said 3

• You're right. It is wrong for your mother to do this to you.
    Here's my suggestion
    Tell one of your friends everything. If she'll cover up for you, awesome. Let your mom drive you there and act liek you're really going to be spending the night there. Then, after your mom's left only spend a little bit of time at your friend's. Ask your boyfriend to pick you up and then go to his place either overnight or part of the night. If you're only going part of the night, have him drive you back to your friend's house. If you're staying the entire night, wake up wayyy earlier than normal and have him drive you to your friends house. Then, you can act like you've been there the whole time. Good luck!

• Leave your car at your friend's and get a taxi

• Leave the car at your friends