My last relationship made me very insecure of my strechmarks on my hips and thighs now I'm scared to let a new man see my body, do men care?

I have been told many times how good I look (with clothes on) by many men but, my last boyfriend of 6 years made terrible comments during fights about my stretchmarks, I think to make me insecure and it worked but now I'm seeing someone new and without kids and I'm so worried that when we become intimate he will be disappointed it's too the point that I'm thinking about ending us b4 we get to that point he's getting so anxious and I am also but to scared to go through with it keep saying is to soon I'm also scared that ill hold back not preforming as well as i do during sex trying to hide them. I don't worry about him saying any thing during or maybe not at all but perhaps break it off after without a word then I would know why. My ex is very shallow I learned late in our relationship but I'm very self conscious now and I'm sure my new guyv pictures me flawless he also has no kids so possibly never saw stretch marks before I know if a man loves a woman they don't probably bother him but we don't live each other and I'm not that old fashioned to wait till then and I feel falling in love had a lot to do with the sex. So I more want to hear from men who are surprised from a new womanwith them and I also was wondering if I should "warn"him n if so HOW?

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont think its a big deal. try not to think about it to much. if u are both anxious about it, u should tell him why u keep saying its to soon so he knows and it will help releave any presure.

What Guys Said 5

• Most guys will not care. If stretch marks bother them and they complain about them they aren't worth having around.
    Don't go ending the relationship with someone new. Just because some other guy is a jerk.

• never bothered me, my Ex has stretch marks on her stomach area and to be hones i found them very sexy on her.,,, try not to think so much about it, over thinking things will be distracting. just go for it, if he is bothered by them and runs then it proves he is not worth your time and you are better off without him, so my advice would be go have great sex and if it doesn't work out at least you had a good shag and you have someone not worth having in your life out of it, if it does work out, well great

• I agree I would find out he ain't worth shit but I would feel even more insecure after if he was repulsed I know if a couple had been together a long time the man is the father of her kids them he couldn't be bothered but this guy is just a man I've been dating he's seen seedy pics of me so he probably would bevery surprised my mmarks are 16 years old they are very light and I have a lot of tattoos to distract but there so bothersome I hate being insecure about this so I guess he's gonna have to wait till I feel he had enough feelings for me to over look them or by the time I give it up hill be so excited he won't have time to see them haha
      thank your for your input

• lol, the girl i was with had kids with another guy, guys do not mind them, its like everything about a person, some people will find things in others that are attractive that others do not, not every guy will be ok with marks but everyone is different, they are part of who you are, if someone doesn't like a part of you then they are not the one worth your time

• from what i have read so far i think he is a very lucky guy.

• Your boyfriend is an asshole. You can warn your new friend and see how he feels. If it bothers him then he's not the one for you. Is he perfect? He's probably just as insecure as you are.

• GOOD guys, won't care

• I wouldn't care. Odds are it's not even that bad. A lot of women have cellulite in their 20 and it doesn't seem to affect their dating life much.

What Girls Said 2

• My mom has stretch marks, my dad doesn't care. He still calls her beautiful

• Men don't care what their toys look like!