What are some good ways to hint to a person you like?

I figured out who I finally liked. What are some ways to hint to him that I like him without totally giving it away. I'm at school so I have to wear uniform and I live in the country so I don't see him outside of school

Most Helpful Guy

• For 1) You could try getting closer to him more often. Physically. Find excuses to snuggle up next to him and such.

For 2) You could hint at it. But make it more obvious. Don't say something like, "Oh, sure would be a good day to go out.." Be more straight forward about wanting a date.

For 3) Tell him you like certain things about him. Like the color of his hair, or his talents. Try to stay away from complimenting clothing, or things that would most likely change. Make it seem like HE is someone you like.

What Guys Said 11

• Flirt a little. If you walk past him, maybe just brush up against him lightly. Smile at him, compliment him

• Smiling, being nice, talking a lot to him and inviting him to social events won't do shit. He might just precieve you as a social person.
    What works a lot more often is touching him a lot, like a casual (but not half-assed) stroke down the arm or a palm placed on him when you want his atention.

• The best way is to show interest let him know. Why must you HINT? That's a waste of time. Let yourself go and make a move it's the only way. Life's short stop wasting time

• Ask him if he likes girls with fire red hair.

• You go girl and get him :]

• Smiling.

Nice hair!!!

• Ask lots of questions about themselves and let them talk.

• Show genuine interest in him. Try and get comfortable with him and then take things forward.

• Ask him to bareback you

• You're 14. Why do you need to be dating?

• Hug him!!!

What Girls Said 25

• What I like to do (but it's a little obvious), is walk up to the guy, really close so my face comes up towards his, and look right in his eyes while giving a devilish little smile, while absentmindedly pressing my hand against his hip / hold onto the waistband of his pants just briefly, and the whole thing lasts half a second but the message is clear but also not too serious.

• Um everyones giving sexual things and I think that sounds kinda dumb... Honestly, guys don't take hints. That's just how they are. They're really dense. If you're to shy to openly tell him you like him (which you should do, but if you can't) slip a note in his locker, maybe pass it to him during class. If nothing else you could message him and tell him. But really I think you should just straight up tell him

• Word she right I forgot how young ya r jus tell em , he'll respect that u did good luck ☺

• well how I hinted him that i liked him was to glance at him a lot. Honestly it wasn't even on purpose, lol i couldnt hide my feelings for him. shyed away when he came by. Oh one thing that worked was when I said he was cute to my friend and with her huge ass eyes she looked staright at him and said "him, you think he's cute, yeah he is" while he looked right at her and then he looked at me and smiled.

Be friendly
    Bump into him like he goes to this class show up in that hallway and he'll notice you and wonder.
    Smile at him. yes its hard but you got to. dont wait to long like i did to my crush
    be yourself.

• Look at him until he looks at you. When he does look away, look down on the floor and smile. That's a sure sign to him that you like him.

• *sensual movements with eyebrows*

• I just straight up tell them

• hinting won't work, baby girl. you gotta tell him you like him or show it. he'll never know otherwise. ;)

• Give a nice smile when he is looking at you, talk to him. do your hair nicely, if he cracks a joke laugh even if it's not that funny.

• "Friendly flirt" like complement them often & ask questions that has to do with them ;)

• Flirting
    Body language
    Simply say it

• I would compliment them

• I just drop the ball and hope for the best XD

• Well if you like the guy let him know. Try asking him to hang out after school as friends and the progress it from there. Guys have a hard time reading us girls sometimes so it take a while for it to sink in...

• Eye contact, smile

• Tease him a little in a playful way.. Laugh when he's trying to be funny.. Poke him ( body language)

• maybe sit with him at lunch and just be casual and get to know him :)

• Poke some anonymous notes in his locker

• This how I got my bf. Become his friend follow him give him eye contact and smile

• Sit in his lap and be like I like you wanna hang out sometime. Be honest about it not shy

• I try to make eye contact.

• Eye contact, smile, wink.

Worked for me anyway, but simply saying it is probably the best way.

• I think the best way to show him without actually giving it away too much is just to glance at him from time to time and make sure he catches you glancing.

• Be open to him, try to make eye contact to show him you're listening when he's talking. If he recommends you a song or movie etc , actually look up it to show that you're interested and stuff. Also, don't be so serious all the time. Maybe give him a touch on the arm/hand.

• Throw a bouquet of flowers in their face and run away.

• Smile when you see him or give a little wave but don't forget to smile when you do it :)