Would u date a student over 30?

Would u date a student over 30?

Most Helpful Girl

• nah thats too old for me.

• fair enough. after 23 or so, 30 yr old men wouldn't feel too old to you.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 10

• Assuming you are employed and not living with parents, sure, why not? It's honorable to try to improve yourself and advance life.

• oh, already graduated on a different program, owns a place thats gonna be rented out until after graduation... paid off more than 100k on the mortgage... etc .

not to shabby. id say i m on the better half of my age in the broader sense?

• I'd say you're doing fantastically!!! I'd find that attractive in a man for sure.

• thanks!!

• No, I wouldn't but my friend is. She's in community college and is dating her fellow schoolmate who happens to be 38. My friend is younger than me by the way.

• Wow so almost 20yr difference? Damn

• When I was 31, I've had 20 yr old dates but almost 20 years wow!

• Yeah isn't that something but we'll different strokes for different folks

• Sure why not? I'll be done with college towards the end of this year at the age of 28.

• No thank you

• If we had enough in common, I would.

• I would. Attraction comes from more than just growing up in the same era. If you can't find other things in common then you are just boring.

• Being 29 I'd think you won't mind someone a fee years older lol

• 32. wow 20 years difference!

• Older men are different, just like I'm sure older women are. different strokes for different folks.

• Only if he has worked before and has recently gone back for studies

• I would but Wouldn't dating distract you from your goals?

• It would. Why I m testing the waters for when I graduate and before

• good luck=)

when the time comes, suck it goooood.

• Lol thanks. And i will!! :)

• No because he is too old for me. Being a student I don't care.

• Over 30 yes, a student over 30 no.

• So wait until he graduates?

What Guys Said 2

• I don't really get your question? your age range shows 30-35. why wouldn't you date her? Is your issue that she is going to school at an older age? A lot of people do that as they get older. Some didn't go when they were young, now they finally want a better job. or they find themselves divorced or widowed and need to get a decent job. not sure what the issue is...

• i m asking about when i graduate on my nrew program. i may not commit to a women during my studies due to the risks it poses.

• I am curious on what kind of a risk a relationship would pose? unless you mean it takes away from your studies. Or lets say your a doctor and need to concentrate on a residency or something. Problem is that I have never been a person that is willing to put work or career above my personal / family life. So I will take a relationship and the chance to find that special woman over a job every time. You can always find a different job. You can't always find a different woman.

• Question: is this post-graduate education? Someone with a career looking to expand their opportunities? Or someone who couldn't make up their mind, jumping from major to major, never growing out of the party lifestyle and racking up a mountain of debt with nothing to show for it?

• Not post graduate, leaving one field to another. Not a party animal. Owns a home that's being rented out rather than having crazy debt.

Just wants a new much better paying carrier.