Me and my ex gf dated 4 years now we been 2 months no contact she has a new bf but why is it she still feels anger and cold towards me?

She dumped me and it was hard at first but I got through it and realized she wasn't for me day by day but when she sees me its just cold and hate I guess is the word.. unfortunately we work together and I try my best not to go to her floor so I won't cause awkwardness but for example I was speaking to another nurse and she comes and tells her this patient needs a special mattress and the nurse tells her ok ask him he handles that and my ex doesn't bother asking me just walked away. Then I ask her what room she just gives me her back and she like I don't know ask the other nurse. She just has anger as if I dumped her..

Most Helpful Girl

• She thinks you cheated or bad mouthed her at work.

What Girls Said 1

• It seems like there is more to the story and something negative happened in the relationship and she has resentment towards you. Whatever you did, she is probably hurt.

What Guys Said 1

• That's immature from her part.
    You should ask her to have a conversation with you because it'll only get worse if it goes like this in the future (regarding safety of your job)
    Tell her that if she continues to behave like this then it'll affect the professional lives of you both and not to mix up personal lives with your profession.