Girls what should I do to get more tinder matches?

I never get tinder matches, tell me ways to set up my tinder and tell me what you have to see in order for you to like a guy on tinder.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard because it's such a shallow app based on mainly looks and you directly compete in the midst of so many other people. Were you to walk up to one of those girls at a bar or something and meet and interact face to face it wouldn't be as tough. It mostly comes down to you having good and interesting pictures. One main picture that shows you at your most attractive (not a shirtless pic tho). Then pictures of you in cool places or doing cool things. I've seen tons of dirt biking, snowboarding, and sports pics. So many of guys holding some adorable animal (overused as it is, it still gets me lol).

• It is soo hard, I have my best face pic, me with my friend and lastly me putting my gun in my holster at the shooting range, shouldn't that be good enough? Do I have to have muscle to show in the pics? Do girls want to see muscle on tinder?

• They probably want to see that you're in decent shape, but showing off muscles and stuff can be counter-productive.

• I'm average build I just have small arms

What Girls Said 3

• Don't include pictures with other girls

• I don't have pictures with other girls, and I still get nothing

• What do your bio say?

• My age, where I'm from, love travel, shooting range, ethnicity,

• Don't take it too seriously and don't put any sexual things in your bio. Look happy in your photos

• I look happy, I'm always smiling and I get nothing

• It means tinder isn't for you. I'm not going to reply after this because I have had this conversation before, this is probably the same person. You're taking it too seriously.

• I have never asked this question, sorry didn't mean to annoy you

• I have to see how big his dick is.

• Is this a joke, or are you saying, you would want to make sure that he would have a big dick for you to like him?

• Take it either way.

• Lol do you use it often for hook ups?

What Guys Said 4

• Be happy. Be active. Be well dressed. No other girls in the picture. Full body shots to show off how buff you are (but keep your shirt on!)

• Soo I have to look bigg

• I meant nicely dressed and groomed, you can't do anything about your face.

• I dress nicely, and make sure I'm groomed all the time

• Be yourself? If you try and fake it, they will find out eventually and you will just wasted your time.

Tinder is not for everyone.

• If you don't consider yourself in the top 15% of guys in terms of attractiveness to girls then don't even bother. Tinder is shallow and it lets girls especially be shallow because every guy swipes right for them so they only choose the cream of the crop and it's a lot harder to show personality compared to in person (you don't really get that chance). Tinder is not for everyone, only for girls and the most attractive of guys.

• This makes sense, it sucks not being in that top 15%

• it helps if you're white

• I'm olive skinned, with black hair

• last thing, no matter how ugly the girl is, always swipe right

you remove her after but you need to increase your chances

• I'm swiping right to every single one