Am I a loser or just an ugly weirdo?

So I'm about to turn 23, I've never had a gf, I've never been on a date, I've never even kissed a girl. I have a college degree and a well paying job. I'm afraid of even talking to women now BC im afraid that they're not going to want me BC of my inexperiences. I'm not religious in anyway either. I'm thinking about just accepting that its too late for me and just being alone for the rest of my life. I feel like I'm too ugly, too weird and too boyish looking for any woman to want me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know how you feel. I never kissed, had a bf, nor did anything. But I'm 15.. Anyway girls aren't going to not date you because your inexperienced. We actually thinks its hot and want to be the first. But, here's some stuff to try. Be outgoing! Make convos with people at your job or at college or anywhere. Tell your crush you like them! I managed to, and it was not easy. Also weird isn't a bad thing. Being normal is. I'm sure you'll find someone, out of the 7 billion people on this planet. Good luck!

• You're only 15. That's not that uncommon for a 15yo, but I just dont think women my age are going to find that attractive in a 23yo male

• A HUGE amount of women find being inexperienced and weird attractive. Not just around my age.

What Girls Said 3

• Hmmm you shouldn't say that about yourself k, look you are only 22 and you have plenty of time so don't worry about it. You have to just put yourself out there, you know life is all about taking chance so stop holding yourself back, all you have to do is believe in yourself.

• I'd recommend changing the way you think. Start talking to more people and listening, life will take care of itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7LBggDKEtM

• You're neither of those. Keep in mind, women aren't majestic creatures with unrealistic standards. They're not much different than men! Keep your head held high, stay positive and smile. There's nothing more attractive than a humble man with confidence. You've got nothing to lose if a girl rejects you. Just move on with life and the right one will come along sooner or later.

What Guys Said 3

• You're only 22. You're bound to find a girl soon. But you won't if you keep saying all that shit about yourself.

Think about it for a minute and be honest with yourself: Would you want to date a girl who constantly called herself an ugly weirdo and cried about being forever alone?

Learn to love yourself first before you try and love someone else. Be confident (but not arrogant) in yourself and amplify all your good qualities.

• I know I'm straight so I'm not gonna feel uncomfortable to say this, but you're a pretty good looking guy and I'm pretty sure there are quite a few girls who think the same and might be too shy to tell you.

• WOW man stop bashing yourself... you need to let loose and have some fun.

Don't put so much pressure on yourself. Remember you want quality more than quantity... be confident and let it come naturally... there is no rush!

If you want to expedite things.. talk to girls... they are just like us. Approach them just wanting to make a new friend... if more than that happens after time... then all the better!

• You're only 22, It's not too late. You just need to up your game. Find out what's hindering you and resolve it. Also you're not ugly. Just remember you are Coolman222 cause you're cool.