Guys, have you ever been asked out by a girl?

Have you? What happened? How did you feel?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• Noooope well that's not entirely true but I was and still is a fucking shut-in who gets startled by people who comes at me too quickly
    http://i.imgur.com/G4iiNAl.gif

• nope... i believe i'm kinda "unapproachable"... not that i believe i'm ugly, i just believe that i don't look an "accessible" kind of guy

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• Yes once, but I rejected her she was cute I just didn't like her attitude in math class.

• yes! and she was SOOO not subtle about it. holy fuck. she creeped me out.

• The only time when that happend she was clearly not genuine (I hate when girls do that, hurts my self esteem. Luckily it barely ever happens).

Would be fun if a girl did but if she doesn't set the mood i will think it wasn't ment and reject anything with a joke.

• Many times, mainly because I'm not the type to pursue a woman. I was asked out by an older girl she 20 me 19 and we dated for a bit. She was insane and that ended. I was also often asked out through hischool. I never said yes Back then because I didn't want a relationship at that age, I just wanted to enjoy being young.

I asked my current girlfriend out, but she kissed me first. Nothing wrong with a forward woman

• Yes, in high school and I was a total douche about it. I don't regret it, but I suppose I am dealing with karma now.

• Nah!
    Rejected 3 times by girls though.
    N i have no idea what got wrong.

• No but I had one tell me if you ever leave this school give me your addresss and all

• I've been asked out by 3 girls before and I rejected them all. I tend to feel very guilty afterwards.

• Twice. In one of them we flirted really much and looked like a couple... only to get rejected a while after :p

• I wish... would make my dating life infinitely more easy if they did...

• Nope but she strongly implied she was

• That'd be great.

• Yup. By a lot of girls. But i end up saying no to most of them. Its an ego boost. Feels good tbh.

What Girls Said 0