Is it shallow that I wouldn't be in a relationship with this kind of girl?

A girl who sleeps around with other guys outside of relationships? I find them very undesirable.

• It's shallow, who cares?
  • It's not shallow, you have a point.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well everyone has the right to have a preference. I don't like that in a man either because I'm the type that only believes in long-term relationships.

Just be prepare that you might bump into one like me that will demand you have those same sexual values in return. No less. Last thing I need is someone that sleep around but gives excuses of ''because I'm a guy and can do that'' but yet expects me to accept him.

What Girls Said 4

• As long as you don't sleep around as well, you're good.
    ... You're not a hypocrite, are you?

• Not in a relationship? Who cares if u sleep around.

• Because it means the girl has been used a ton before hand, making her cheap.

• But yet if a guy sleeps around with a ton of chicks its completely fine? Most common and the MOST messed up double standard ever.

• Tons of double standards in the world

• You mean a single girl that sleeps with a lot of guys? Or a girl that's in a relationship and sleeps with other guys outside of the relationship?

• Before hand I mean.

• I don't judge them, I just wouldn't be with them.

• Well to answer your question, no. I don't think it makes you shallow. You can choose not to date her because if that. But you may miss out on a great girl in doing so.

• You want to be with a girl who is "cheap" as you said? It shouldn't matter what she does but apparently you seek a "s**t" right, that's your "preference" and oh well :)

What Guys Said 3

• You have a right to choice as do they :) why judge anyone, live and let live :)

• It simply your preferences. Just like I don't date girl that smoke cigarettes. We both could miss out a great girl by doing so, but I will take my chances.

• Come on
    Ahe is single and has the right to enjoy her life however she wants
    She may be loyal as fuck who knows?
    She may never cheat on you but right she's single so I don't think you should be bothered
    Plus haven't you ever had casual sex?