Should she meet up with a guy she met on Tinder?

My friend, whom refuses to make an account, wants to know if she should meet up with a guy she likes that she met on Tinder.

She says he's really nice and things of that nature but lately he's been talking about sex. She doesn't believe in sleeping on the first date because I've known her since the 4th grade... But he doesn't mine yet, he doesn't sleep on the first date either (maybe the 3rd or 4th). She thinks he's extremely attractive and talented. They have tons in common.

I'm scared for her to meet up with this guy because I fear he might not be who he proclaims to be. I fear that something bad and terrible may happen. I would tag along with her on this date to make sure she's saylfe but I don't want to cockblock if things get serious. Or be the third wheel.

So guys... Should she go or not?

• Yes.
  • No.
  • I just want to see the results.

Most Helpful Guy

• As a double date maybe but not one on one , it not safe. You seem like a pretty good friend to be concerned about her safety when it comes to this guy. If he seems so perfect it's my opinion he is for the most part faking who he is to lure her in.

• I hope your friend took your advice and didn't meet this guy alone? Thank you for MHO by the way

What Guys Said 1

• He'll obviously sleep on the first date, he has a dick.
    #gulliblegirls
    They can do something retarded like get coffee in a public place, any girls I meet on tinder I say well we can just watch movies at one of our houses but not dealing with some awkward coffee/movie date.

What Girls Said 3

• it is very risky to meet anyone offline and I don't think that he is genuine if he is already talking about sexual things this early knowing her

• With the right precautions, there's no reason she can't meet him, especially if in a public place.

• In my experience, guys on tinder only want one thing. They may see you again but they seem to expect you to put out on the first date. Maybe not all but most. I've been on several tinder dates so speaking from experience. I went on a date with one guy (after speaking for awhile) and when I told him during the date that I wouldn't sleep with him that night, he said he was leaving!

So tl;dr - go with her but warn her not to get her hopes up too high!