Is a guy that's almost 26 and never had a girlfriend dateable?

Haven't really hooked up with many people either. Probably too introverted for my own good.

Blurry temp. pic in my avatar that I only feel comfortable keeping up for a little while.

Most Helpful Girl

• You seem attractive to me, but growing your hair out a bit might make you look even better. Either way, your looks are not the issue, so don't even worry about that. It seems like you already know that your problem is being too introverted. You need to get out there both pysically and mentally. You could also have someone like a friend set you up and see how things go. If you're just introverted and not shy, then it should much easier for you to do whatever necessary to get a girl, you just need to be around them.

• I think he has it wrong. Being introverted has nothing to do with it. I've known many introverted guys who have had girlfriends.

Unfortunately, girls in our age group only want wealthy men.

• You're right. I currently live in a college town so there should be no reason for me to be out and about and around other single people. The mental barrier is definitely the thing holding me back; I overthink everything.

What Girls Said 3

• Damn rite your dateble, you should have no problems finding a girl, don't worry about it dude.

• Unfortunately, too many young women in their 20's are gold diggers and only want guys with a lot of money.

• They're not like that in high school but they get bad when they get to college. They are THE worst about it.

• @rwfrg4g4gg Alright I guess if that's how you feel about it then that's how you feel about it.

• Yes, if ur not creepy, then yes u do hav a chance

• Most young girls just call guys "creepy" for no reason. Many women in their 20's are gold diggers and don't give guys with no money a chance.

• But Ya kno, there is always someone caring in the world. Like on tv I saw those 600 lb women, a few of em found some guy who married them and then took care of em after their other family members abandoned them when they got fat

• You look pretty attractive Id date you as long as you don't end up being a jerk. I'm 19 and i prefer older guys and the fact that you haven't had that much experience means that you don't come with that baggage

What Guys Said 8

• I don't think so. I'm 24 and never had a girlfriend. Every girl has rejected me but they never knew I had never had a girlfriend. So, how would they know, UNLESS you told them?

Unfortunately, most women in their 20's only care about money.

• I'm actually doing okay financially but I disagree that women in their 20's are gold diggers. The main problem is that I'm pretty introverted and don't get out and meet new people much, and don't know where I'd even be comfortable doing so.

• Being introverted has nothing to do with it. My cousin is married to the most introverted man I've met and he had a LIST of girls he dated before he married her. I've met many introverted guys who get laid.

Girls in their 20's are THE biggest gold diggers, which is why you see them dating old men often.

• Bro take your attitude right now and just fuck it in ass. Now create a new inner feeling of zen. Appreciate yourself and who you are and all the great stuff you encompass. Now once this is done, go share yourself with the world.

• As long as you aren't a serial killer, child molester or domestic terrorist, there is someone for you.

And to be fair, even those people sometimes get chicks. Relax.

• only never had a gfm, or never had sex in generl?

• Never had a girlfriend. But I'm not that sexually experienced.

• Well, you're a pretty average (maybe above average) looking dude, so can't see how you have that many problems dating.

• He is introvert. I am the same but 29 and no gf. Many girls want to date me but I just can't find the way to get to a relationship with one. I am waaayy to introverted.

• You're like me from the future -_-
    nice... real something to look forward too...

• It might make it more difficult but you can certainly find a date if you know a woman who likes you.

• Talk to as many girls as you can. You'll get labeled a creep for a while until you learn what works, but ignore their comments because women don't know shit about what it takes to get someone to date you and what you go through to get to the point of getting dates. Play the numbers, learn from each rejection, you'll eventually start getting dates.

Take a look at @CreeperZombie 's dumbass comment, perfect example of a girl who thinks a guy she isn't attracted to is "creepy"

• He's almost 26 years old, chances are, he's so burnt out on rejection by now, there is no "learning" anything. I've never had a girlfriend myself and the rejections aren't helping. There is no "learning" anymore.

Most young girls are gold diggers.

• Oh come on! I may be dumb, but there are guys in my school who hav pics of naked girls in their phones, and I constantly hear them talking about what innapropriate things theyd do with certain girls in my skool from across the classroom! no one would be attracted to those perverted freaks!

• @Anonymous Yes, most young girls are gold diggers. Young girls actually like boring guys. I never see them date any exciting guys at all. They date guys with the personality of a wall BECAUSE those are usually the guys who are loaded with money.