If you could teleport by blinking your eyes, where would you go right now?

anywhere doesn't matter what time or place

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• To the future, where-ever humans are in 2500 if we make it that far, I want to see how far we'll be.

• Tokyo, Japan

What Guys Said 3

• Holy cats! Time and place doesn't matter?

Oy! Well, how much equipment am I allowed to take? I think I might like to travel back to the Dakotas during the Cretaceous period. I've loved dinosaurs ever since I was a kid. I want to photograph me some T-rexes and some triceratops! Just think! A week, no, a month spent camping back in the Cretaceous or Jurassic (Triassic is less interesting to me). Oh man! That would be the best camping trip ever!

If I could take a space suit, I'd like to travel to low earth orbit and watch the Cretaceous extinction meteor hit the earth. I'd take some photos of that, too!

Or just visiting Europe or Asia at the end of the Wurm Ice Age. I'd like to see mammoths, saber tooth cats, wooly rhinos, etc! I'd love to meet some Neanderthals and see if they interacted with us!

• Top of some crazy green hills/mountains in scotland or somewhere else cool in Europe . All the pictures there look so cool.

• Willy wonkas candy factory.