How many of you look at Facebook messages and not reply?

What the title says. what the title says

• I always reply if I like the person
  • I don't always reply, even if I like the person
  • only if it's a question
  • I never reply
  • I always reply even if I don't like the person
Thank you for your comments... I have decided to no longer communicate with people especially if I'm interested in them through messenger. I found myself constantly checking and then jumping to conclusions if they had seen it and didn't reply and the whole time they could have just forgotten or didn't know how to reply, or didn't want to discuss that topic over Facebook... I'm cutting myself off! And just calling them!

Most Helpful Guy

• I turned that function off for me, it's stupid. People obsess over it. Some times I opened it and didn't even read it. Other times I just don't have a response at the moment so I wait or I need to look something up first. Girls especially I have learned obsess over these things, and don't understand guys that don't text all the time... my life got so much better with women in texting in general since I got rid of r the scene function

• How do you turn it off?

• You can google it, it was a hard to find function to be honest. They don't want you to do it for some reason...

• Ok thank you, I think they want to feed the obsessive

What Guys Said 4

• I always reply, if the person wrote a message they expect a response it would be rude not to.

• Ben cevap asla

• I would say always, If I knew why.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't look at the message in chat until I'm ready to reply that way people aren't going through the ugggg she saw it why isn't she replying?

• Haha me! I don't always reply umm if it's super important then you can text me and there are "friends" who annoy me. I just read it and hit the unread button or don't read it at all.

• What is the unread button?

• You haven't discovered it yet?
      If you're not on a mobile device it is easy to find when you roll the mouse over the message there is a circle and an x. Circle is read and unread and the x is archive, delete. I sometimes read something and press the button as unread like I never was there.

• They do all the time. You can't help attraction.