Are there Girls out there that believe there are nice guys out there that want more from you than just Sex?

Do think it wrong that it always has to be the guy to make the 1st move?

Most Helpful Girl

• So even sex is not enough for you men?

Fuck, you're all so insatiable and needy, lyk gawd!

Yes, there are many girls that don't think of men as sex crazed beasts. If you keep running into the same bitter loons, who are constantly paranoid of getting "used", perhaps you should revisit your strategies, the locations you find these women and their social circles.

Asking out someone you like is not a requirement, but if you noticed someone you fancy, they're not going to magically know that without being approached. Sure, men ask out more often, because societal pressure and gender roles still exist, but it's definitely getting better - more women are asking men out, than say... 5 years ago. It's only gonna get better from here.

But don't rely on sitting back and waiting for a miracle to happen. If you want to get shit done - do it yourself.

What Girls Said 3

• totally, and i place so much hope in the good men of the world because I'm hoping one of them can love me forever.

• Sure, my boyfriend's like that. He went through a bit of a BSOD when I told him I wanted sex after four or five months after we started dating. He wants it to be special and awesome, preferably with rose petals flying around while we make love in our own mansion XD

• Yes I believe there are

What Guys Said 4

• Of course they're out there. If you do happen to run into a woman who's lost any faith in men, you'd probably want to steer clear anyhow.

Your second question: I don't think it's "wrong" per se, but I think it's silly when two people like one another and nobody does anything about it.

• no in our days, it doesn't matter who will make the first move of course

• Normaly it's the guy who makes the first move cause y'know... the male is socialy considered the dominating sex.
    Then again, there are some girls out there who like to take things into their hands straight away.
    Keep on searchin' mate :)

• I hope so lol.