I'm a kissless virgin would you date me if you know this and if not why?

I'm 20, not bad looking and am totally inexperienced!
is it attractive being a virgin or are people put off?

Most Helpful Girl

• I find it attractive, there's nothing wrong with it. I've only kissed one guy and I was young and I do regret it, but you your lucky you have time to learn experience. If I actually knew you a bit better then maybe I would date you. There's nothing wrong with never being kissed, or even being a virgin, save it for someone special. Virgin or not a virgin, if I like you then I like you. It shows me that they are strong enough to wait for who they truly deserve. I am a virgin myself I wouldn't mind dating one, there's nothing wrong with it.

What Girls Said 10

• it's actually so hot. iv only ever kissed 1 guy and i regret it, so ur really lucky. if ur waiting for the right person, it'll so b worth it, but PLEASE dont b like a lot of guys here who just like to get things over and done with.

• Trust me it's a lot harder then it seems.

• thanks=] @phoenix98
      ofcourse u will be. @aledeeurope it's an important topic.

• Haha join the club, I have never even hugged a guy... The exception is I get annoying when in nervous and I know I am extremely homely. But still, there should be no reason anyone would put that past you. It just means your as rare as a unicorn, nothing bad...

• Imma rainbow unicorn, here have a virtual unicorn hug :)

• Sure. If we clicked why not. Personally I find virgins attractive nothing wrong with it at all

• I'm one too but i still think girls would want to date you

• I don't care if you're inexperienced or not. If I like you, I like you

• It's attractive, my boyfriend and me are both virgins and he's never even kissed

• There's nothing wrong with that. You can learn together!

• can i suck the children out of your testicles?

• Virgins are cute. A lot of women will be all over you if they knew because they want to be the first. I personally think their cute and would DEFINITELY date one.

• I would probably take you to a more private place and take advantage of you ;)

• haha that made me laughh for some reason

What Guys Said 8

• People are put off by it usually because its considered to be related to a flaw in your personality or social skills. Kids with good social skills usually have had multiple relations and sex by 17. That's pretty typical. Kids with bad personalities and or bad social skills (were talking about introverts and people with autism as exemplars) tend to have sex and relationships much, much later as girls dont have as many men interested in them and are becoming progressively more desperate.

Sex usually indicates social success with women, and if you don't have any religious reasons or whatever it tends to imply that you're a loser. Not in my view, but in the views of 15-30 year olds. At 21, if you haven't had sex you're in the 20-15% group of the population. I believe that humans traditionally during pre civilization times had sex much earlier because lifespan was short, probably around the onset of puberty, and so some of those base impulses carry over today. Some of us either dont have good genetics or social skills and aren't considered valuable for the genetic pool. Your sexual partners give information and social status--it tells other people whether you're desirable or not. We aren't desirable clearly. As a result it becomes easier to ostacize people like that and it results in a negative feedback loop where things just get worse and worse. Of course some people will say they dont care, but evolutionary biology tells us that most should, and do in fact.

• That's like seeing how the sausages are made ain't it?

• I'm a virgin as well never kissed a women before either ( waiting for the right one again ) and I've dated women before they don't care that much about experience so it's not really an issue.

• virgin on purpose?

• no, but I've never been super social so time has passed and nothing has happened

• Haha dude welcome to the club my lips have never gotten laid either.

• Girls wouldn't mind it at all, even if they found out.

• Dude I am the same. I have a gf now but I am still a virgin at 20.

• I am a virgin and was 25 before i kissed a girl and i had a girl friend but still a virgin and i am 27 now. Well i hope to meet amazing women soon :)