Would you date a beautiful woman with a big nose?

I'm just curious if a woman with a big nose would stop you from dating them? I am an arab woman with a bigger nose. I have a pretty face, but I feel my nose may be a reason why men don't come up to me or may be a turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, not many guys would care about the size of someone's nose, to be honest.

• If they don't care, why don't they approach me?

• Maybe you are too self conscious about it...

• True.. I am. But when people see my nose they react by touching there's right away so makes me feel even worse.

What Guys Said 5

• Depends on how big, really. I've seen a nose before that made me be like... what.

But no, your nose is most likely not the reason why men don't come up to you. In the case of arab people, I'd be more wary of Muslim parents/relatives.

• So it's more of an assumption of me being a muslim that they don't? I guess a lot of people don't realize there are Christian arabs out there, me being one of them

• It's highly likely, yes. Especially depending on country of residence, as in certain Islamic countries, even I wouldn't advise advertising your lack of Muslim faith, as it's a risk factor to one's survival.

• i don't mind about nose size basically

• That's great! Some people really do care. I believe its more about the persons heart than anything!

• Sure I would. But would I date a beautiful woman who is obsessed with the size of her nose? Maybe not.

If it really bothers you and it's destroying your confidence with guys, find a good plastic surgeon and think about a nose job. Everyone deserves to feel comfortable in their own bodies for the short time they have on Earth.

• I understand that. I actually already had a surgery and it's still big but I don't think i could go any smaller because it effected my breathing! So I'm trying to accept it, and I say if I don't fully love myself, how will I be able to love others? Right? I guess I just gotta find someone who accepts me for me

• Yes I would, unless the nose was so big that wouldn't fit in the same room with her :P

• Yeah, I would. Who cares about nose size?

• You would be surprised, some people do !

What Girls Said 4

• He will think it's beautiful if he likes you. I've got a broken nose and it's never really hindered me.

• You don't need them then

• That's true, if he is going to judge me and turn away because of that he really isn't worth my time anyway!

• Yep... he's an idiot!!

• 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• I feel you, I feel as if I too have a big nose.

• It's a struggle in todays society because of what the media says is beautiful, which is small nose big lips really skinny, etc.. God created us all beautiful though. We all have our insecurities