White men, would you date a Christian Palestinian woman?

I know most people think that arabs are muslim but not all are! I am part of the Christian minority. I am very attracted to white men but not sure if they are into Middle Eastern women? I see white guys more with Asian or white women.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm p sure that there are men of all races/beliefs that would be up for dating women of all races/beliefs.

What Guys Said 21

• christian?

no that would be dangerous, i'm VERY afraid of christians and religious people in general

• Funny you said that because it's actually the opposite! You should be more afraid of being with someone who doesn't believe because they will only drag you down further! Only God can take you out of the pit! Don't you fear God?

• Don't you see there is something wrong with what you just said? "Id rather hang around a group of drug addicts than a group of Christians." Clearly you've had bad experiences around Christians or they make you feel convicted about your own sin and that makes you uncomfortable because you are comfortable where you are! Proof God exists, the Holy Spirit is the proof! He is real! If you sincerely want to know if God is real, ask Him to reveal Himself to you and He will! He loves you more than you know! He will appear to you! I recommend you watching the movie Gods Not Dead! God bless

• Fearing God is shameful. Love God! Fear is the opposite of courage, just as the opposite of love is hate. It is no surprise that how much you fear God pairs so well with how much you hate those who do not share your fear and your general beliefs. Don't waste anyone else's or your won time by saying "I don't hate…", because loving others would look more like respecting their spirituality and choices, rather than attacking their spirit with vile comments like "You should be more afraid of being with someone who doesn't believe because they will only drag you down further!" Clearly, you only follow in God's grace when it is practical for you. But, when it is more practical to be a snake, you indulge in the opportunity! Instead of worrying about whether or not white, christian men will want you, despite your coloring, perhaps you should make better use of your time and start worrying what real, christian men will think of you once they get to know you. A good christian deserves another.

• A lot of Palestinian girls are reluctant to look outside their community, so guys aren't familiar with them. Give a guy a chance to get to know you... if your family will let him!

• Hello Middle Eastern women got my tongue hanging out for them hahaha

there is some beautiful middle eastern/ Muslim women not all White men judge

pelicandiaries.files.wordpress.com/.../...an-2.jpg

• i love ladies from the middle east, but they often don't like me cause i am not muslim...

Some of the most beautiful in the world are Palestinian
    so yeah i would date you!

i am not white 100% though, i am mexican and italian, also i am not really religious, although i was raised catholic until i was 7 lol!

so i am not sure if you would date someone like me

• Sure

,,,,,,,,,

• I'm not sure I'd get to know her enough to get to know that she's actually Christian, and not Muslim.

• Even then, I'm more into the agnostic crowd, me being an agnostic myself.

• I know a lot of really, really hot middle-eastern women that have a crazy exotic beauty about them. Oh, yeah--I love middle eastern women!

• Don't mind me. I'm just here reading the comments.

• lol why date only a white Chriastian man? Many white men are complete pussies. How about just dating a man? If he has to be Christian, then how about just a Christian man that has proved himself as a man to you regardless of race?

• Haha I've dates Hispanics before and lately I really been into white guys. Just want something different. But only God knows who I will end up with, maybe the guy won't be white, although I'm hoping he will be! I have absolutely nothing against other ethnicities, I'm just more attracted to white males at the moment

• If you're fit, dress attractively, and dress *western* you should find plenty of takers, if you show your interest.

• yes i think they would, its something personal

• In a heart beat there lots of hot middle eastern chicks

• I don't even know what Palestinian girls look like, but I'm Atheist so I don't think you'd want to date me.

• Have you ever met a Middle Eastern girl? People confuse us for Hispanic or Armenian or Persian. Maybe you have seen one but just weren't aware at the moment

• I've seen middle eastern girls in Hijabs but I really couldn't tell what they looked like because of the head covering.

• Ya those are the Muslim ones.. I'm Christian I don't dress like that obviously nor do other Christian Middle Easterns. Again because we tend to look like Hispanics or Armenian or Persian etc, you might've seen one but didn't know what they were or assumed they were one of the three.

• I wouldn't.

• I like Middle Eastern women. Would you be open to dating an East Asian guy?

• If I liked your personality and your looks then I don't see a problem :)

• I only date Christian people, but i normally don't find people from that area of the world very attractive. I prefer either white girls or partially Asian girls. But i i somehow found you more attractive than the rest of your people, the fact that you are Christian would make it a lot easier for me.

• No, I want nothing to do with anyone from the Middle East. Doesn't matter that you aren't Muslim. That entire region is too backward, I might as well marry an orangutans.

• Sure... Someone's religion doesn't really factor into my attraction, it more so factors into their decision.

• it will if you get seriously involved, live with, and raise a family with them. their religion is the symbolic manifestation of their beliefs and values. it can even effete their simple, day-to-day choices.

• No, actually it won't. It never has from my side... It's always the girls that are hard line on their religion and either want you to convert, or want to marry someone from the same religion as them because they feel their family will ostracize them. To me I don't care one bit about it. I have a Jewish last name and Jews treat me as a Jew. My father was raised Roman Catholic, but doesn't follow it. My mom was a Protestant, but doesn't really follow it either. While Judeo-Christian values and undertones where in my home growing up, we were never very religious. When I was 12 or 13 years old I became addicted to the philosophy/religion isle of the public library and read most religious texts cover to cover along with piles of different philosophy books. I understand a lot of people and their values. For the most part they only conflict due to certain organizations wanting power of people's minds.

• *over

• Sure. Would you date a white atheist?

• No I wouldn't

• Why are you listening to false prophets than? The bible warns us about them in Matthew 7:15.. If you want to know the truth, read the bible and read it thoroughly! God clearly states He wants His people to go out into the world and preach the gospel. I am not making this up. I gave you bible verses to show you. What I really want to know is why you are an atheist? And were you raised in a church? People are not born atheists, there is a reason why people become that way.

• Wow are you thick? The bible never stated to keep pushing this religious garbage down people's throats. You're incredibly obnoxious. Leave me alone weirdo.

• Yes , atraction between two people holds no boundaries. Race , creed or religion. Should never come in the way of love.
    It is wrong that any of these should ever stop to people being together , falling in love and being happy.

What Girls Said 1

• For somebody who claims to love Christ, you certainly have no idea what it means to embody the spirit of Christ. WWJD? Well, he certainly wouldn't be cruel and judge the foundation of another's marriage. Didn't you learn that judging is not your job! How high and mighty do you think you are? The nice, atheist man embodies the spirit of Christ far more than you in this thread, and I am will to bet in far more beyond just this thread.