You're in your mid 20s. are you more likely to date older or younger? why?

it seems no one wants to date younger in society unless you get to the late 30s.

Most Helpful Girl

• older. iv dated younger before [6 months difference], so as a woman id just like someone who's got a little more life experience than me and is in a more stable stage of their life. a good 3-5 years sounds great to me.
    anyway iv never wanted to date younger, but in the moment u just dont care and u forget the difference anyway.

• Why more life experience and more stability? Do you wish to be taught? Or do you just wish the man to be better than you?

• Where he can take *both* of you?

• no no, I'm gonna work lol. support him in everything. @rawrzz

What Girls Said 3

• Older.. Anywhere between five to six years

• what if a young looking 34 yr old liked to you abuot his age and had sex with you? would you let it go then?

• Umm if I really like him then yea... I'd date him

• Older. I've always preferred older men. Especially to marry because he would be more mature and financially stable enough to get married. Seems like young dudes just want to play games! Even some older men!

• we know women use us for resource and sometimes even plan to take our assets, so, we often get the sex wihtout the risks. its not all that bad when the world has changed. id ask her to sign a prenup

• If you ask her to sign a prenup it's obvious you don't trust your wife.. Not all of us are gold diggers. I know a lot of women are but not all of them.

• Normally I would say older... cause I've tried dating younger and that didn't work AT all. ( ; -___- ) But yea now I say even the same age as me is fine.

What Guys Said 1

• I've dated at least a girl 2 years younger then myself, though I won't make that same mistake again, I tend to stay more within my own age now a days.

• i noticed its a big deal whe you're as young as you are. but after 24 or so, upto 40 is what most women would say from my observation.

• i agree. their very annoying and repulsive. its a huge turn off for me as well

• Yea I would defiantly agree, I try to gear more towards mature women in my own age group.