Do guys get jealous if their girlfriend is much more wealthier than them?

guys with average job with very wealthy girlfriend? how would this affect the guy?

also... if she has to travel a lot, would this bother him?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no Problems with my girl making more money than me BECAUSE now dinners on her OR she can be the 1 buying me that new Xbox 1 instead of the traditional roles of us buying girls things lol.

I wouldn't get jealous since that would = fewer hours/hard labor for me ^^. But I guess it depends on the guy

What Guys Said 5

• My girlfriend is worth 2.8 million dollars as a result of an inheritance. I work a rather mundane government job that has low pay but excellent benefits. Maybe it'd because we are both aspies and as a result are prone to looking at things more logically but we think we have a fine arrangement especially since her case is so bad (as a result of being further complicated by PTSD) that she is unable to work and benefits from my insurancr.

• Making more income doesn't matter, and in fact my GF does do this. She makes just slightly more than me, and most of our relationship she has. This was because I was working freelance on tv shows and wasn't getting a lot of contracts.

I usually don't have a problem with it, except that I would like to at least make as much as her, just to help contribute to the things we need as much as she does. I basically don't want it to all fall on her.

• The traveling part would suck because it means less time together, but her making more income than me doesn't matter.

• Well, in my opinion, there's a chance they might be jealous because in society men are supposed to be the breadwinners you know but some guys can be more chill about things so i guess it depends on the guy but for I would be..

• No, I don't need nor want her money, thus it has no influence on me whatsoever. If she's wants to spend it on me, that's fine, but I wouldn't expect it, nor miss it if it dried up. If she thinks money gives her any leverage at all, she's gone though. As far as travel, that's probably an issue. If you're always gone, then there is no relationship. Time is all we've got...

What Girls Said 1

• Depends on the guy