What does it mean if a guy smells my hair while hugging?

This is the first time this happens to me. I've been hugged and kissed by a lot of guys but this one embraced me and put his head on my shoulderd and took a Big whiff of my hair before insisting that I kiss him. I didn't want to kiss him cause I was scared of him and Not sure what he wants appart from sex. i kissed him and it felt magical. Does this mean anyything?

Most Helpful Guy

• He is really into you. Anytime I have a strong attraction to a woman I have done this also. I also like to play with her hair. If it happened on a first date that would be a little weird. but sometimes you just feel that attraction.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe you smell good? One thing I have notice, and other men I talk to have noticed, is the tomboy trend. Girls aren't putting as much effect into looking girly anymore. So when a man finds a feminine looking girl, who looks pretty or smells nice, it is a little unusual. That seems to excite them. (don't ask me why, just quoting what a few men have said to me).

• I think he like the shampoo you use