His dad is very powerfull in politics and I come from a very modest family, do you think this will be a problem in the future?

So I met this amazing boy, we get along soo well and I totally think that there is a connection between us. We only saw each other a few times but we talk a lot on the phone. I found out that his dad is a very powerfull man and has a lot of money! I didn't know that at the begining and he never told me. I never told him what my family does but they have very modest jobs, actually my mom was unemployed for a very long time, I live in a hard country for that.

Do you think this will be a problem in the future, when he finds out? I love my family and I am not ashamed of anything, they are the most precious thing in my life. This guy seems very nice but... one day, when his father asks something about me and he tells him, what will happen?

Should I hide some details of my life for now? Should I lie?

What Guys Said 1

• No need to hide it. Anybody who cares about you should be supportive, no matter what your background.

• Thank you so much for your words. That's right.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it'll be a problem. I hope you guys work out!