Is this shirt too slutty for a date?

Is this too much cleavage for a first date?
content-img.epcdn.net/.../mn32zlbpk7.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• i personally love breasts but covering up a bit more would leave better impressions on the guy in my opinion

What Guys Said 14

• Too much, but really depends on the guy. If he wants other guys looking at you and isn't fussed about having you to himself then thats fine.

If he's a private person, he would probably appreciate keeping the gems tucked away for a more private time!

• Uhh I can't even see the shirt.. I don't know what to say.

• Well I mean am I showing too much?

• Lol I was confused at first all I thought was is that a butt or a bra showing xD

Anyway yeah that's a lot to be showing. Especially for a first date... if it's down the line when you guys are close and have done things then it'll be fine.

• Is that a shirt or just a bra ok lol. Depends on what you want him paying attention too. you don't have to show your body for someone to like you.

• It's a shirt that's just my hand you see there :D

• Oh ok. You don't have to show so much but that's up to you. I have friends who always think they have to show their boobs to attract guys. they have amazing personalities and guys will like them for that just fine.

• What shirt, thats a bra ok

• mmm sorry but that's my hand :DD I just realized it might be confusing haha

• All I see is your boobs and not the dress, so can't tell

• I only see a pair of juicy boobs.

• Well I mean should I hide them? :)

• I love your boobs but I'd like them to be covered if I am to go out with you. You can show them in the bedroom.

• haha okay :)

• that looks like a butt... way too much

• Is that a bra?

• Nope. That's just my hand in the way sorry about that.

• It really depends on the type of guy. I'd say if he's wearing a suit to the date that'd be too much

• Lol... Dont make it so obvious!!!

Half boobs are shown...:D

• is ur hand pushing ur boobs upwards? or the hand being der is just a coincidence?

• If people saw me they would think I got an escort. so no

• Picture too dark. Try again. Next time more boobs and less dark please and ty

• What number date is it?

What Girls Said 10

• Way too much cleavage. You need to look respectable, that makes you look cheap and he'll only be looking at your boobs the whole time. It gives out the wrong image.

• Ummm am I blind or what? I see no shirt all I see is a bra and no shirt is that small it would be considered a bra. Was this a troll question, attention seeking question? Ughhhhhh for a date it is slutty, js.

• It's a shirt. That's my hand you see there :)

• Okay thanks I will do that then :)

• I apologize for jumping the gun and assuming it was a bra I should have slowed it down and realized that it was your arm not your belly. No problem I hope you enjoy your date. :)

• I think he'll like your "personalities". If you have to ask if it's appropriate, then it's probably already not modest enough. Go for something totally modest, so he won't be distracted.

• Wheres the shirt?

• Yeah that's too much

• I can't even see what the shirt looks like?

• I meant does the shirt show too much

• Clearly I expressed myself poorly

• I don't know?
      I'd be able to tell if you had a picture showing the whole shirt, not just your boobs.

• Yes, yes it is.
    But I doubt the man will be complaining

• It looks more like a bra than a shirt.

• Yes.. for anything.

• Your pushing your boobs together with the arm below your bust.
    That is most likely bra too.
    Nice cry for attention.

• Not a bra and that definitely wasn't my intention but I'm glad you know better :)