Would you mind if your guy was a completely inexperienced virgin?

If you were into a guy would you mind if he was completely inexperienced? Like if he was 24 and never even kissed a girl? Or would that be boring for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not necessarily. Experience doesn't always equal expertise. Trust me, I've had plenty of girlfriends laugh behind the backs of "experienced men" who apparently didn't know what the hell they were doing and failed to please them. A lot of people assume that just because someone has experience and has jumped in bed with someone before means that they will be great lovers. False. If you are not humble enough to learn or if you focus all on yourself and your own performance during sex so much that you don't expand on what you know, then you are not going ot be a great lover no matter how many times you sleep with someone.

With that said, it would be foolish and unintelligent to assume that a guy who's been sleeping around will automatically be patient, humble, selfless, and interested enough to figure out what it takes to satisfy me sexually. There's also something really sweet, vulnerable, and so genuine about sleeping with someone who's a virgin or has little to zero sexual experience becaue you can build and grow together. In addition, that's a great opportunity to gain someone's trust easily without having to jump through hoops becaue someone else screwed them over and made them bitter sexually.

• I mean I always assumed that sex was about mutual satisfaction. If I was only focused on getting myself off only, I would just wack off. I would love for a woman to teach me how to properly satisfy her. it wouldn't be fun if she didn't get off. thats why I'm afraid. I worry I might not be able to satisfy her

• Nah, just be confident, start doing some research, gain sexual resourcefulness, and ignore all the arrogant know-it-alls who try to convince you that you have no hope for being an amazing lover because they have “more experience”. It’s the quality of experience that counts not how much you’ve done it.

What Girls Said 3

• No, I would love to show him everything.

• I see this question a lot. I personally, would love and actually aim for inexperienced men. I am inexperienced but even if I wasn't I would date one. I think its cute to be an inexperienced guy. Because I and a lot of women would love to be the first.

• Even if he was in his 20s

• I mean, if I was in my 20's, why not.

• That's fine with me. I'm a virgin too so we could figure things out together.

• agree.. thatway both would be able to connect and understand eachother better.

What Guys Said 1

• some girls won't mind