Guys: Curvy Girl's?

I'm a curvy girl and i'm just wondering if guys are attracted to curves. I've only had one boyfriend so far and I was happy cause someone excepted my curves but in the end I found out that it was a dare. He had to date me and see how much he could take, it was 11 days. But some people say my body is good, I have a busty chest and big butt, an hourglass figure but i'm also chubby. So what are your thoughts of attraction and thoughts of dating a curvy girl?

by chubby if your confused i'm not saying like really fat i'm talking about just not having a flat stomach

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm chubby and guys seem to not give a shit about it. I think women are more judgmental of themselves and other girls than guys are.

Guys just want a confident girl that knows how to have fun and has a great set of lips.

What Guys Said 9

• If by curves you wide wide hips, a nice ass, and big boobs, then yeah we like it.
    If by curves you mean fat, then sorry most of us don't like.

People think different things are chubby so... I don't know what to tell you.

• curvy girls = hot

• well guys definition of curvy and girls definition of curvy is different. Girls think slightly overweight is curvy and we guys describe curvy as flat stomach and big hips and big boobs, notice the FLAT stomach. Now that doesn't mean that guys don't like chubby girls I for one like a girl whos chubby but I really find her hot she has a pretty face too boot.

Guys like all types of girls it's mostly about the face tho

• I'm not... skinny or athletic.

• Curves are sexy and hot

• How curvy is curvy? I mean it's hard to tell without a pic. But most guys I know love curvy girls :)

• By what you're defining as curves. Men are irresistibly attracted to the wide, curved hips. Refined ass and a nice rack. But definitely not attracted to overweight curves.

• FAT and CURVY are not the same thing. Period...

• Men do like curvy women believe me...

What Girls Said 2

• Men love curves. If they're not curves from fat, that is.

• I would imagine guys are attracted to curves, but are you overweight? Nowadays, curvy means something totally different than it used to. Marilyn Monroe was curvy.

• I'm not trying to be judgmental by the way. Sorry if it came across that way. I just fooled myself into thinking I was just curvy until the doctor was warning me to lose weight. I'm starting to lose some now and am feeling happier : )

• yeah i'm not overweight curvy i'm a healthy comfortable weight

• Then that's fine : )

I'm sure guys are attracted to you then. That was a dirty trick from that guy you dated by the way. I'm sorry to hear about that. I hope you find someone fantastic someday!