Why do people back out of dating site dates?

Like we're all set to meet up, just working out the details, and BOOM they stop responding.

Why? This keeps happening to me. :(

0|0
0|9

Most Helpful Guy

• If you find out, let me know. I had a pretty girl ask me if I'd like to meet up, we had a day arranged, were deciding on a venue... and she disappeared.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• It means you probably didn't pass the masturbation test.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe they┬┤re so socially awkward that they freak out? i never do that. when i say i come, i will show up.

0|0
    0|0
  • What was the last thing you tell them? Conversations? Examples? Give a dog a bone for Pete's sake :/

0|0
    0|0
    • ex:
      Him: I think this is as far as we can go with email, so maybe we could meet up this weekend?
      Me: What coffee shop or public meeting place is convenient for you? Here's my phone number

• Perhaps those guys had a bad experience

• Last minute chicken out I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been on a dating site. The thought kind of freaks me out tbh

0|0
    0|0
    • they are pretty bad lol

• I used to be roommates with a girl who was on a dating site. She had a different guy over every week. I thought I was gonna get murdered lol.

• Maybe they met someone that they are more interested in? Dont be sad. It happens

0|0
    0|0
    • oh good point...
      but like its happened 3 times already. :(

• happened to me twice this week. I was pretty surprised at how attractive both girls were, so I'm not even mad. lol

• Because they're pussy as bitches!

0|0
    0|0
  • u may be ugly

0|0
    0|0
    • They would have known I was ugly before the first message... its a dating site... there's pictures...

• Show All
    • who the hell would go through that kind of effort for such a lame prank?

• a lot of people

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.