Why do guys think its funny/cute to fart on/around their girlfriend?

The other day, the guy I'm dating sat on me and farted and then ran away laughing. I screamed.
He also makes comments like "shut up before I fart on you".
It's honestly gross to me. Nothing about it is cute. Why do guys think it's cool to do that?

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• it's not funny... it's gross basically

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Most likely because he thinks it's funny.

0|0
    0|0
  • most of us don't think it's funny to fart around our gf's. i for one, think it's disgusting.

0|1
    0|0
  • That isn't funny. Why are you dating him?

0|0
    0|0
    • Because he has a great personality-----aside from the farting thing which he recently started doing after only a month. He actually took his attractiveness levels from a strong 8 to a 6 by doing it too. This sucks

• Show All
    • I'll give it a shot I suppose. He's pretty self conscious as it is, which is ironic considering how bold he is for farting everywhere. I'll just tell him to stop next time, with a straight face

• Just tell him that he doesn't need to be nervous if it happens by accident, just that he really needs to stop doing it intentionally.

• its because its gross u idiot its a non-lethal threat

0|0
    0|1
    • I get that but don't you guys worry that MAYBE JUST MAYBE the girl will find you less attractive? I mean, it's a pretty risky thing to do around a girl you like and want to like you back

• Some people are raised to be pigs, some aren't. I wouldn't doubt it if he seen his dad do that to his mother, monkey see, monkey do.

0|0
    0|0
    • He WAS in the military for 5 years... maybe that had some influence, I don't know. I just need it to never happen again.

What Girls Said 2

• Ewww guys please don't copy this

0|0
    0|0
  • Immaturity as observed in most males of today

0|0
    0|2